Sep 19, 2011
Pulls conventional
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 3
495 miss wth
495 miss sumo ???

Was planning on going up to 535 today and shutting it down. I had nothing off the floor this screws up next weeks numbers big time, had the week based off a 550 pull. Been doing 3 sets of 10 for GHR's ss w/ Abs twice this week but that shouldn't throw me off this much.
GVT killed my max pulls. Must of not been recovering, sigh.
Will rewrite next weeks numbers based off 475 and add as my body bounces back.

Seriously considering going to the Dr about hrt.

GVT will sap your 1RM....but with rest, your base strength should be better. Hence once you get back on a power program, it should rebound.

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
That just shocked me this morning. Got it about 4-5 inches off the ground and just dropped it, bar was moving way too slowly. Ran the new numbers they seem too light to me but can always add weight. Thanks for the heads up Brother look forward to posting a vid repping that weight soon.

Just went down to train my son and pull it! kind of stubborn I know.

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Whats up? Still hittin hard?

Getting set up with HRT/TRT is a pain if you don't have a good Dr....I tried a few times at the start of last year.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Man 535 on squat is awesome !

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
Whats up? Still hittin hard?

Getting set up with HRT/TRT is a pain if you don't have a good Dr....I tried a few times at the start of last year.

When I have bad days I start thinking what if... Yea, westside this is my old Journal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic