Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

time to get real

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
ok been awhile since my last training log so im gonna start one going into my next meet. meet is in April. I train sundays, tuesdays, and thursdays.. im at 176 lbs.. I compete in the 165 lb class.. heres my goals for this meet.. squat 620lbs... bench 420lbs... DL 600lbs... my squat is going very good to date, bench is also.. DL not where it needs to be so I need to step it up on that!!

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
DEAD LIFT....
speed day with 335 for 6 sets of 3.. went very good... then to rack pulls. on pin 3 did some heavy sets of 2 then to a heavy single, ended with 525... finnished off with some lat work and a little bis!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
heres my goals for this meet.. squat 620lbs... bench 420lbs... DL 600lbs... my squat is going very good to date, bench is also.. DL not where it needs to be so I need to step it up on that!!

You better ****ing believe I am subbed to this one... Dis gun be goooood

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
just so everyone knows I am a equipped lifter.. APF . I do train raw on off season.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Those numbers at 165...... damn!! Looking forward to following along

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Some big ass numbers at that body weight bro! I'll definitely be following. Glad to see you started the log.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Oh you're a geared lifter?

ppppsshhhhhh! Here I was impressed and all.

lol, just kidding man, real good work going on up in here. When do you strap up? Clearly you need your practice (along with 5 guys to help you get into your suits) with the gear on for a few weeks prior.

I'll be following.

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
Oh you're a geared lifter?

ppppsshhhhhh! Here I was impressed and all.

lol, just kidding man, real good work going on up in here. When do you strap up? Clearly you need your practice (along with 5 guys to help you get into your suits) with the gear on for a few weeks prior.

I'll be following.
it will be quit a while before I strap up. I have 3 suits ill be playing with. 2 canvas and metal jack

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
SPEED BENCH DAY..... DID SOME WARM UPS WITH BAR AND 1 PLATE FOR SETS OF 5.. WENT TO 205 FOR SPEED SETS, 8 SETS OF 3.. NICE SLOW CONTROLED NEGATIVE WITH EXPLOSIVE POWER OFF THE CHEST!!.. then went to close grip for 4 sets of 5 with 185..did some tricep assistant training with cables and dumbells.. slow going but feeling pretty good so far.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
SPEED BENCH DAY..... DID SOME WARM UPS WITH BAR AND 1 PLATE FOR SETS OF 5.. WENT TO 205 FOR SPEED SETS, 8 SETS OF 3.. NICE SLOW CONTROLED NEGATIVE WITH EXPLOSIVE POWER OFF THE CHEST!!.. then went to close grip for 4 sets of 5 with 185..did some tricep assistant training with cables and dumbells.. slow going but feeling pretty good so far.

First time I did a speed bench I was really violent coming down.

Ouch...

Now.it's either controlled or a thin pad on the chest. I prefer the pad to be honest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic