Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Time to get back into shape

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
They get hit some on my back days as well as shoulder days. On back days I do some high angle rows on the cable machine. On shoulder days I’ve been doing incline reverse fly an facepulls

There’s something I do superset with lateral raises and it’s what I call a reverse lat raises which is when you (using dumbbell 10-15 lb’ers) hold them upward palm-upward. Try just holding your arm out with palm facing up and moving shoulder short range-of-motion, upward planar movement to the scapula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
There’s something I do superset with lateral raises and it’s what I call a reverse lat raises which is when you (using dumbbell 10-15 lb’ers) hold them upward palm-upward. Try just holding your arm out with palm facing up and moving shoulder short range-of-motion, upward planar movement to the scapula.

When I do the seated bent over rear delts I make sure and squeeze tight at the top. Definitely feel it in the rhomboids then. I'll try this next back day

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
When I do the seated bent over rear delts I make sure and squeeze tight at the top. Definitely feel it in the rhomboids then. I'll try this next back day

I will DM showing you the form to make sure I explained it right. I started doing these in ‘04 using 10 lbs & after 16 years only @15lbs. You have to avoid going heavy or you will damage your suprasplinatus.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic