Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

time off hgh

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
looked around for info on this but could not locate any. ive been on gh for the past yr, 6 days on 1 off, dosing from 2-4 iu's day. was wondering if taking time off is beneficial and if so, how long? thanks!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I’d have my fasting Glucose and HA1C checked. If they’re both fine I would stay the course. If been on between 3-5 iu at bedtime for 9yrs continuous and have no clinical indications of needing a “break”.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
A naturally occurring substance in your body, unless abusive dosing was used, there should be no need to go off of it.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
When I came off GH used MK677 at a GH PCT. I know I am going to get a lot of slant comments on that, but let me preface it was an experiment and no I don't have any backing nor did I do bloods.

But I didn't lose shit even after dropping down my test Cyp to 200mg/ bi weekly. Once again it doesn't mean shit, but just my own experimentation.

J

Judgeno1

Mar 23, 2018
All good feedback, maybe not clinal but still good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I've been on GH for years at a time for the last 8 years. When I stop I don't notice any loss of muscle or strength, but maybe a pound or two of water. I do notice my recovery is better using GH. Running 2-4iu split in two doses: one pre-workout and one before bed, my blood shows no discrepancies between on and off.

I believe the threshold of abuse starts at 6iu's or more and depends on one's sensitivity to exogenous supplementation of GH or any hormone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic