bsimon7074
What's New?

Time in-between

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I wanted to ask for true, personal feedback from everyone on this:

How long do YOU wait in between cycles to start another?

I got done with my most recent 12 week one of prop/tren a/primo almost 3 months ago.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The length of the last cycle is the minimum amount of time I am off. I cruise on 250mg of Test Cyp all the time but adding other compounds at a higher dose (cycle) I normally only do once or twice per year but ALWAYS no matter how many times I do it I take the minimum of the length of the last cycle.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
yeah pertty much above. if you TRT/etc usually time on = time off. before i was on TRT it was always Time On + PCT + 4wks for bloods and recovery = Time Off.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Honestly I used to do the tried and true time on + PCT = time off but I've fudged on it more than a few times over the years. Depends on recovery really. I've done cycles and after PCT and about 8-10 weeks been back to "normal" again. I've also done cycles that took me almost a year to fully recover from. The compounds, duration and amounts don't really seem to matter. If you are not on TRT it's probably better to play it safe. Over-do the PCT and take far more time off than you think you need.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Currently on 200ish mg of test once a week and 500IU twice a week of hcg when not "on."

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Honestly I used to do the tried and true time on + PCT = time off but I've fudged on it more than a few times over the years. Depends on recovery really. I've done cycles and after PCT and about 8-10 weeks been back to "normal" again. I've also done cycles that took me almost a year to fully recover from. The compounds, duration and amounts don't really seem to matter. If you are not on TRT it's probably better to play it safe. Over-do the PCT and take far more time off than you think you need.

excellent advice. if you dont want to end up on TRT with ease, take it same and be overzealous with the time frames to let the PCT happen and ensure recovery based on what you took. now, not always a tried and true as can still end up on TRT but thats one of the risks

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am 53 and never go off completely, I drop everything but test for extended periods then usually run Primo or Tren E for 6-8 months with some quality Var and get shredded and rock it.
Time off is for sissies...lol
Actually when I started the knowledge base was 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, that was all we knew ala Bill Phillips and Danny Duchaine

M

MillerC

Jul 22, 2019

great point, thanks bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic