Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

TightGlutes Log/Pics Prep For Figure

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
soooooooo true. ego got me in this mess. never again.

LOL, I was gonna put ego in there in place of drive but didn't want to test them waters! We shall see..the ego is a ravenous beast. I'll be watchin:p

Good to get back to what you love??

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
LOL, I was gonna put ego in there in place of drive but didn't want to test them waters! We shall see..the ego is a ravenous beast. I'll be watchin:p

Good to get back to what you love??

I hope so ..... i love the sport

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Went to see my neurologist pain M.D. said to help my fibromyalgia symptoms I will have to stop the weight training and focus on cardio aerobic exercise until my pain subsidies. Not sure how I like that. I will be doing more cardio light weights and I am going to be starting my var 10mg today. I really wanted to start npp today but it will be postponed till in can manage my pain.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I had my right shoulder scoped to remove a joint full of arthritis back in the middle of Oct. Im very frustrated with my ROM still and the pain in the joint. I can pull and row. But pressing movements goes right to the shoulder joint. I did 12 weeks of intence PT. twice a week. The chic kicked my ass each time. Yet, each visit was like ground hog day. Meaning I expected to have less pain And more flexibility. I do have more ROM but shit not happy with pain.

So back from the ortho. Bursitis to the Right shoulder. Said to me I'm to young for a RC tear LOL anyway gave me the go to continue my training as long as i don't bother it. Going to be doing PT again because it has been over a year with this ****ing shoulder and still aches me. Might scope me if the PT does not help. That will be a last resort. So training will begin again tomorrow :) :)

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Went to see my neurologist pain M.D. said to help my fibromyalgia symptoms I will have to stop the weight training and focus on cardio aerobic exercise until my pain subsidies. Not sure how I like that. I will be doing more cardio light weights and I am going to be starting my var 10mg today. I really wanted to start npp today but it will be postponed till in can manage my pain.

Really Sorry to hear this for you! :(

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well that just plain sucks TG. Sorry to hear that, but..sounds like you're still determined tho:) Stay positive TG

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013

i like the rower machine and swimming - treadmill and jogging i don't do that - sometimes crossover - oh yeah, and the big dildo :mad:)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
1625543_214535828735317_1140962773_n.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic