tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
1526670_203635633158670_1642634907_n.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I've gone back and reread but I can't figure out what those pics are?
TG you look great, especially for off season. I'm not seeing a big difference in the delts. It looks more like a height thing. Maybe some steering wheel plate raises? Or just emphasize the left more

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I've gone back and reread but I can't figure out what those pics are?
TG you look great, especially for off season. I'm not seeing a big difference in the delts. It looks more like a height thing. Maybe some steering wheel plate raises? Or just emphasize the left more

its my TMJ discs my right and left side

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
TG,

Didyou wear a splint before your surgery? Will you be wearing one after?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I am 2 years post op. I was wired shut for 8 weeks

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Don't be so harsh on yourself TG you still look amazing imo:p.Its so hard getting back to where you were at after a injury,can't push to hard incase of re-injuring the same body part again.Keep up the good work.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So back from the ortho. Bursitis to the Right shoulder. Said to me I'm to young for a RC tear LOL anyway gave me the go to continue my training as long as i don't bother it. Going to be doing PT again because it has been over a year with this ****ing shoulder and still aches me. Might scope me if the PT does not help. That will be a last resort. So training will begin again tomorrow :) :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So back from the ortho. Bursitis to the Right shoulder. Said to me I'm to young for a RC tear LOL anyway gave me the go to continue my training as long as i don't bother it. Going to be doing PT again because it has been over a year with this ****ing shoulder and still aches me. Might scope me if the PT does not help. That will be a last resort. So training will begin again tomorrow :) :)

Good to hear TG. Just keep that drive of yours under control! Stay light til you're healed up , much as possible anyways, I don't think we ever fully heal, me anyways. Injuries reek!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic