Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TID worthy coffee. MTFU

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One of my brothers from my previous life started this up, it's pretty good coffee and the idea is spot on and it does help honor those that never came home and their families, just met up with him last week after some years have gone by, it was a great reunion.:)
Scroll down to Bovas link...lol won't take mine for whatever reason tried over and over.
Bonefrog-coffee.com

Last edited:
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
uh, that link doesn't work?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
There are so many coffee companies out here now it's hard to keep up. Like lifting apparel companies. LOL. Does this company even roast their own or just buy it and market it?

Good luck to them, regardless.

I bought the "Death Wish" coffee for a while but Mrs Flex did not like it. Now I buy my beans locally for a lot less.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There are so many coffee companies out here now it's hard to keep up. Like lifting apparel companies. LOL. Does this company even roast their own or just buy it and market it?

Good luck to them, regardless.

I bought the "Death Wish" coffee for a while but Mrs Flex did not like it. Now I buy my beans locally for a lot less.
Did youi even click on the link to check it out?
They go to Bolivia and climb the cliffs, hand pick the beans and slow roast them over pygmy poop that has been dried for centuries in a cave and then they grind the beans by slowy gumming them individually and swallowing them then shitting them out as PURE PERFECTION:D
Canadians............Sheesh

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The K cups are $$ and I’m cheap,but you say good guy and good cause so I’ll give it a shot

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I'll give the Zenfrog a try for a good cause....
1623395013888.png
light roast has more caffeine to fuel my excessive neurological requirements.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@Littleguy have u read any of those books!...If so do u have any favs?...I've got a few I want to try....BTW, BOSS site!!!!....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Cool! Thanks for posting that! I’m a coffee nut so I’ll try it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic