Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TID Rules

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
TID DISCLAIMER : We do not allow or condone anyone to sell or advertise items that originate in a country where they are illegal to sell and or receive. Citizens of the United States are specifically prohibited from selling or receiving any illegal items by using any of theironden.com’s services. If you are caught violating this law you will immediately be banned from theironden.com and removed from the database.

If you are a new TID member I would strongly encourage you to read all of the rules before you post. Whether or not you've bothered to read the rules of the board that you agreed to when you signed up for your FREE membership here, please use some common sense. The forum is here for the purpose of promoting education of Bodybuilding, nutrition, training and anabolic steroids and their use in weight training.

1. Every member here is valued and appreciated. Everyone is to be respected, this is our number one rule. Zero Tolerance. Debate and discussion is encouraged. Flaming,name calling and childish fighting is not. Public call outs and drama is not tollerated.

2. Do not post advertisements in your signatures without permission. See a moderator in order to ask questions about this rule if need be. Unless it is TID related,approved by Admin or a sponsor of the site do not do it, this includes advertising other forums.

3. Do not pm the ladies asking for photos, google vagina and find your own!

4. Do not Solicite our sponsors or members to go to other boards. You will be banned for breaking this rule.

5. There will be no arguing in the shoutbox, if you have a problem with someone take it to PM or email.

6. Flaming or attacking staff of TID is strickly prohibited and will result in an immediate removal from the forum.

7. Source Checking: There is no source checking or discussing on this forum. This applies to sponsors and members as a whole.

8. Domestic Lab Discussion: There is no US or Canadian domestic source discussion allowed in any way, shape or form on any part of the board, including the subforums. In the US, the manufacture of scheduled compounds (i.e. AAS) is illegal and we don't condone it.

9. PM system: Misuse of the PM system for advertising purposes or to solicit business from a member is not tolerated. Confidential communication between two willing counterparts is one thing but when you send a PM to a member soliciting a source or trying to push product and it's brought to our attention proper actions will be taken.

10. Rec drugs and prescription narcotics: There is no discussion of this allowed. It is strictly against TID's policy. Threads and posts mentioning these substances will be deleted or closed and further action may be taken depending on the nature of the post.

11. Publicly disclosing someone's personal information: Please respect the confidentiality and anonymity of each member. Disclosing someone's personal information, unless the person is a confirmed scammer or reverse scammer, is grounds for a permanent ban. By "confirmed" that means you have obtained permission from the Admin or a Mod before posting this information.

12. Moderation: If we wish to move, edit or remove a post, this is our prerogative. Complaining about such moderation or administrator actions can warrant disciplinary action up to removal from this board.

Although the administrators and moderators of TheIronDen will attempt to keep all objectionable and Illegal messages off of this forum, it is completely impossible for us to review every post. Please understand that all messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TheIronDen or the staff are responsible for what others type and post freely of their own accord. We will not be held responsible for the content of any messages posted by general members on this site. We will however, do our best to remove any offensive posts or posts in violation of this user agreement.

At theIronDen we strongly discourage the illegal use of anabolic steroids. We believe that Anabolic androgenic steroids should be used/administered only by those who are under the care of a licensed physician or are operating within the legal specifications their residing country legally allows.

We do not allow or condone anyone to sell or advertise items that originate in a country where they are illegal to sell and or receive. Citizens of the United States are specifically prohibited from selling or receiving any illegal items by using any of TheIronDen’s services. If you are caught violating this law you will immediately be banned from our site and removed from our membership.

TheIronDen staff.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think Deputy Fife put down some excellent rules that could work here as well. Of course, in addition to yours Admin :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm ok on rule Nº3 but will you please tell all the girls to stop asking me to sign fotos before I email them.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think Ms.Wetback in onto something...

AND... there is a rule now Ms.Wetback... so stop asking for money shots... You are filling up my inbox...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I think Ms.Wetback in onto something...

AND... there is a rule now Ms.Wetback... so stop asking for money shots... You are filling up my inbox...

Sorry IC, no more requests :(

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just touching on rule #10.It seems to be over looked often. We dont need the kind of attention that sort of talk brings.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I know this is a stickied thread, but think it deserves a bump as I've noticed a few forgetting these rules....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic