Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

TID Rules

Z

Zenfire

Jul 21, 2013
Item 8: Not true, though most law enforcement and doctors think it to be true. If you have a doctors prescription for a compounded drug of any type or schedule it is legal for it to be compounded. The DEA web site even encourages this if there is a legitimate medical need. In fact the site sound downright motherly in their attitude ;) It's how the increasingly popular hormone replacement clinics get their drugs.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
There is no " not true " this is a rule we do not wish it to be discussed here

D

dwalk

Jun 22, 2013
Ms. Wetback... you can ask me all you want for money shots .. it will probably be a year or two before I send any(got lots of work to do).

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Item 8: Not true, though most law enforcement and doctors think it to be true. If you have a doctors prescription for a compounded drug of any type or schedule it is legal for it to be compounded. The DEA web site even encourages this if there is a legitimate medical need. In fact the site sound downright motherly in their attitude ;) It's how the increasingly popular hormone replacement clinics get their drugs.

Rules are rules better follow them or u won't be around long. Follow admins wishes and all will be we'll.

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
Rule Number 6 i had to learn the hardway.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Are u THAT DUDE ..I do rememeber about 10 years ago a THAT DUDE the modeded at mikes board...anyway ..wellcome...dw

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
I am The Dude that started another board a few years ago with Access. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic