Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How are we not all banned yet?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
All,

I just want to say I love this forum and the community built here at TID over the last 9 years. This is the king of old school forums with a great mix of millennials.

Over the last several years I have not been able to keep up with my duties as an owner and administrator here at TID. LK is here daily and has always been loyal to this forum. For that reason effective today LizardKing will become administrator and owner of TID. I know he will lead this forum very well and places where I have not been capable due to my work and travel schedule.

I'm excited to see where TID goes from here and of course I will still be around as time permits. I will likely remain on staff here however the day to day activity and shot caller will be LK.

mugzy
You've done a great job mugzy and you couldn't have handed it off to anyone better!

Iron8

Iron8

Dec 10, 2010
Congratulations LK!

Now you just need to eat an eagle's egg to be complete with eagle powers. At the very least it will give you nutrients..

Attachments

• VelvetyEvenIaerismetalmark-small.gif
    VelvetyEvenIaerismetalmark-small.gif
    1 MB · Views: 3
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Congratulations LK!

Now you just need to eat an eagle's egg to be complete with eagle powers. At the very least it will give you nutrients..

Welcome back Iron8.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
you the man MUGZY!!!

NOW LK lets do some Italian style deco in here!!!

congrats Brother!!!

9yrs!!! wow time does fly--- seems i was young once

glad to be here at TID home bro n sis HOME

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
No major changes expected besides some more posting out of many of you :)
May bring on some legit advertisers, depending on the products. I don't make the same 7 figures mugzy makes.

well you know its 10figs and he gives Trump grants---bc he doesnt need to be paid back with his cash flow

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
you the man MUGZY!!!

NOW LK lets do some Italian style deco in here!!!

congrats Brother!!!

9yrs!!! wow time does fly--- seems i was young once

glad to be here at TID home bro n sis HOME
So you want plastic on the couches, I understand bro, sloppy bastards in here.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Glad I caught this with my time constraints as well. I am grateful for all that you've done in the past 9 years and can't believe how it's flown. You won't be forgotten, so the occasional post would be appreciated. I'm also glad to see LK is carrying the torch, this forum should be around for another 9 years easily, congrats and you will be missed Mugzy.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Well TID is my only home and we are still in good hands so I don't see this place doing anything but getting better.

Life gets in the way sometimes and we all get sidetracked but it's nice to come home to solid brothers and sisters.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic