Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TID 2022 Thankful Thread

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Thankful for all the holiday noods from you good bros in my PMs, as usual.

Thankful for health and family and of course for the people of TID.

Just had a memorial for my sister-in-law. Life is short, and not guaranteed. I love all you fools!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm thankful for my smart funny loving daughter and for my wife who pulled me up from biker trash to a respected member of my community. I'm most thankful that her MS has been in full remission for almost 2yrs and my wiener still works (most days).

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am thankful that I am still surviving with a nice house over my head. Not a lot of money these days due to career change. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn a new field. Thankful for the short list of really great friends that I have. Thankful for our maine coons. Most of all, I am thankful for my awesome, loving and funny wife.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Pretty easy for me....

My kids are my world. Next, I guess my health (cross fingers, lol). After that, friends, and I have a great extended family of cousins from my mom's side who I talk to over the net, and also cousins from my dad's side who live here in Cali, or other states. I've drifted further away from my dad after he remarried to his 2nd wife...i'll refrain from the rant. Same with my brother. I do a lot of genealogy, and I have met so many great family members that I look forward to meeting down the road. My mom passed away in 2015, and her dad was hardly around, as he left my grandmother for a different woman. I have been able to reconnect with that side (Portuguese), at least with an 89 year old cousin, who I can't wait to see, but we've kept in contact talking about family. She is from my great-grandaunt's line and lives out in Hanford, here in California.

2021/22 have been horrendous years for me. Lost pretty much all I had....through divorce and a few bad decisions. Go through major depression, but I am not the type to 'off' myself, as my kids need me, and there is too many places and people I can't wait to see. So again, my kids, extended family, and excited about getting my career back in line.

It's funny (not really) how you never think you could be in a certain situation, only for it to be staring at you dead on, lol.

I love guys stuff, weight training, my kids, genealogy, traveling, working, and JOE BIDEN!!! lol.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Thankful I grew balls and divorced my wife. Traded her for a bad ass puppy. She's my new girl for the time being. Of course thankful for the few close family members I'll always love.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thankful to being back on the Den more this year (2022).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic