Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

**THRUST Log*** from Magnum Nutraceuticals

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Ok going to start a Log here and try to keep it updated a few times a week.

Log will be for Magnum Nutraceuticals product called THRUST. It's a Test Booster, but not your normal Tribulus Crap. It has a few ingredients that caught my eye. So I'm giving it a go.

Link
http://www.hardmagnum.com/product/thrust

Dose is 4 Caps 30min Pre-Workout and 30min before Bed.

20150703_124727.jpg

Only about a week in so far. My strength has been coming back fast. So I can't say if this is part of it, but we will see how the next couple of weeks go. The biggest difference I have seen from taking this is my SLEEP. I have been Sleeping good. best sleep I have had in months.

Last week I hit 365 on Dealifts just once and it was a Grinder...

This week I hit 2 @ 375lbs + Green Bands.

The last few days I have been filling more Full and looking more swole. Decpite all the no Carb days.

Like I said.. To early to state the gains from this stuff, but I'm crossing my fingers...:ms:

I normally don't ever even bother with T-Boosters unless it's during a PH PCT. I've never got anything from Trib or even DAA.. So giving this one a shot as it has neither.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Today's update:
Sleep was Solid and full 8hrs without waking up.
Muscles filling more Full
A couple of random tents popped.

Still taking it has it's on the Label.
15min Pre-Workout and 30min Before bed.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Best freaking Squat Workout I have had in over a Year...

I'm just getting back to Squating Semi heavy again and attempted to 405lbs last night..

Nailed it.. 405lbs. My PR is 425lbs in APA Fed.

I'm coming backing Stronger and Lighter then before...

I'm hoping THRUST as something to do with it. If it's from the better sleep or Test boost or the Alpha feeling it gives you... I hope it cont. for sure.

Tomorrow will be only 2 weeks in. So I doubt the test boost as enough time to give it's effects this much. So right now I'm riding the better sleep, Pumps and Alpha feeling to my gains so far. Will be very interesting to see how the next (last) 2 weeks go.

You can follow my Workout log.... Just remember my results will be different since I'm working off of Muscle memory right now. Been out over a Year.. I'm only been back at since May 30th.. So I have only been back 43 Days.. Wow... And all of those 43 days have been below Maint Cal. and 75% of those have been Low Carb days. No Carb days over 200g.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Nothing Huge to report today.. Another great nights sleep, Great workout, great pumps, felt pretty sold today. I had to make myself leave the Gym.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
This week I thought I was going to set a new PR in Squats. Warmed up and felt strong. Was going to try a double with 405lbs. That was the plan. But I ended up giving 430lbs a shot. Tried twice and Failed. I was close. Just a few inches out of the hole and was stuck. But I never would have though I would be that close to setting PR's again.

Last time I was squating this much I was floating around 185-190. I'm 10lbs lighter this time around.

I have another bottle of THRUST and their new G-Spring coming. From what I have read the THRUST really starts to show results on the 2nd bottle. We will see. I would love to come back from over a 1yr off and with in a couple of months back hit a new Squat record.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
THRUST Update:

Update from Last nights workout... Arm day... Best Damn Arm day I have had in 2yrs....

Crazy Veins and Pumptatsic... Strength was strong from start to finish. Once again I had to make myself leave the gym in fear of over training.

- Sleeping it still solid and deep.
- I have an overall Alpha Male Feeling 24hrs
-Had just a couple of zits show up a day or so ago. Nothing crazy.

I have a feeling if this keeps up. I will be seeing some new PR's in the next couple of Weeks.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Update: Steadily increasing Weights in every lift...

Body weight is up 2lbs since the first Dose, but I can now see all my Abs.

Was able to finally get 405 in deadlifts off the Floor since I'm back. Rep'ed out 3 super easy.

Body Weight is 181 lbs.. Evening weight too.

Just finished off the First Bottle and I'm out now. I have another bottle that should be here any day now. Along with Magnums G-Spring to stack it with.

So far I have tried Magnums THRUST and Pre-workout called Limitless. THRUST has been awesome.. Limitless was just ok so far. I haven't gave it a full go yet thou.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Update: My 2nd bottle of MAGNUM and I was given a chance to run their new G-SPRING before it was released.

I'm a few days into this Combo and I'm not sure if I like the G-SPRING yet. It has 20mg of Melatonin in it and I believe it's just to much when combined with Magnum. Just a couple of days in and I already cut the recommended does of G-SPRING in 1/2. Still work up groggy today. Didn't feel as rested as when I was just using Magnum alone.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Update: Ok after some researching on Melatonin. I changed how I'm dosing. Taking 4 Caps and even 2 caps at bed time of the G-Spring was just leaving me Groggy in the mornings. So I changed it up some. From some studies I have found. A small 5mg does of Melatonin taken 40min before your Workout raises GH levels. So I'm taking 1 Cap pre-Workout and 1 Cap at Bed time. Going to try and slowly work up to 3 caps at Bed time.

I'm still liking the THRUST. Makes you feel swole and pumped all day. I hit a Squat (rep) PR yesterday.

Still have 2 weeks or so left of THRUST.. I will keep this updated.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Ok... My THRUST Log is about to end, but I'm pulling a PR on the way out.. This is a Lift time Rep PR with 365x16... 1RM is 559lbs... I know I can't pull 559lbs, but I use it to est. progress in my 531 program.

Been using it as directed on the Label. This is the first OTC Non-PH Test booster I have used that I will buy again. The over all good feeling and deep sleep is worth it. I have showed a steady increase in weights from near the start of taking it. The benefits start with the better sleep. Which I noticed in 2-3 days.

I have a OTC Osta cycle coming up and I'm going to THRUST after it.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Update: I dropped the G-Spring completely now. Just running THRUST alone again. I like the way THRUST makes me feel and the results it gave. G-Spring just made me too groggy and splitting the 4 caps up doesn't give the GH boost at night like it was designed to do. Been trying to talk with Magnum about reducing the about of Melatonin to 5mg instead of 20mg, but not sure if they will listen. Melatonin is dirt cheap to get at wally world. If customers wanted to supplement more they could easily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic