jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I had mine with the glenrothes Vintage ... Was very niiiice

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
We have a little creole dive here called Boutbon street bar and grill in the northwest, and they introduced me to the New Orleans Sazerac. I am not a big fan of the black licorice/ anise flavor from the absinthe, but I do enjoy a good cognac or rye whiskey. It is supposedly one of the oldest drinks in New Orleans, and I have to say I like it!

5 cl Cognac
1 cl Absinthe
One sugar cube
Three dashes Peychaud's Bitters

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
There are some places in LA that make really nice old school cocktails if youre ever out this way

Edison Lounge... you ever been there? ( not a gay bar by the way )

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Edison Lounge... you ever been there? ( not a gay bar by the way )

I have been there. Not in a long time though. I used to live in a loft down there so I'd hit up all the downtown bars a lot.

Edison used to do this thing on Thursdays I believe, where they sell martinis for the price they were in the 1930s, which is 35 cents if I recall correctly.

I never go to gay bars btw. Er, rarely anyway.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
hmmm... a even mix of scotch and vermouth? Normally, a little vermouth goes a long ways for me, but I never make a judgement until after I've actually given tne drink a try. Sometimes you find a nice mix, and sounds like you've found one for yourself. may give a try one of these days... until then, Bookers on the rocks is my vice.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hmmm... a even mix of scotch and vermouth? Normally, a little vermouth goes a long ways for me, but I never make a judgement until after I've actually given tne drink a try. Sometimes you find a nice mix, and sounds like you've found one for yourself. may give a try one of these days... until then, Bookers on the rocks is my vice.
I thought so too until I tried the dolin Rouge on its own. Very good stuff.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Wedding night stack of caber proviron and hcg Jhot... I am worn out lol

Honeymoon we are looking still... will go sometime in January. Just trying to find the right spot. Looking like it will be Dominican.

Hahha a "wedding night" stack... I better prepare one of those for my own.. Just a few months away

Dominican sounds awesome.. I have been all over the Caribbean but not there...have fun brother !

Dammit, POB, you are going turn these guys in to alcoholics! LOL. Caber, proviron and HCG eh? Hmmmm....gonna have to get that recipe from you. Sounds fun.

That's another damn combo! How did I miss that?!

Careful with the stack fellas, I have some inside scoop that he may or may not have had jizz uncontrollably dribbling in his pants on the alter.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic