Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Throw this at it, no throw that at it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Some threads would be laughable if they weren't so tragic. We see one user after another in some predicament with their use looking for advice. most of us here on this board are 45 or older all the way up to early 70s. So, we are the ones that have made it this far through luck, genetics, figuring shit out and mostly all three. there is this tendency in the community to just throw the brologic dictated drug at the problem. This in the face of some pretty nutty cycle advice to start with that often led to the issue. sometimes, however it is not that way and a situation arises that really one would think should not occur. Still the response from the bros on the site are managing healthcare by "throw this or that at it".

Enter a recent situation. This guy about 6' 230 12%BF has been at it for years. All of the sudden just taking his TRT 100 mg/w split 50 mg mon/ thu he s getting gyno. He ahs blood work scheduled in a week. Adivce ensues. "Throw 0.5 mg Adex at it EOD until it stops." "Add in 20 mg Nolva a day. It's harmless. leave it in or take it out when it resolves." "You have prolactin. Throw in Caber 0.5 2x a week until it stops. "You're to fat. That's why you are aromatizing". " You're higher BF thant that. Post some pics".

My advice would be, by all means, get blood work. You usually don't have this issue so something is different either physiologically your body has changed or some pattern in your recent use that has shifted things. Don't change anything until after your bloods next week so you don't confuse the picture. Probably best to wait to see what the doc says to see if follow-up is needed. it is possible evn though rare that you could have an angioma on the pituitary leading to a prolactin issue. To rule that out ask that your doc take a blood level for it.

How will it turn out? who knows. Time will tell.

We have all seen that beginner or intermediate that does the kitchen sink cycle where 5 drugs are in and total 2.5g cause you know EQ has to be run 20 weeks and less than600 mg is a wast.. and Tren has to be 50 mg eod at least.. and Deca has to be at least 400 mg and test has to be double the deca.. and and and...and then he wants advice when shit hits the fan. Man the guy is already toxic and we are adding in 2-3 more drugs not really knowing what the situation is. If guys would just approach this systematically and find their sweet spots things could be different.

Better yet, the more cautious approach and the more reasonable way to solve problems is often shouted down.

Currently waiting for Dimbo to finish texting his boyfriend in the squat rack.

End rant

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Let me put on my devil's advocate hat a second.....What would you expect to happen when you use a BB'ing board for medical advice?
HAVOC.. not the designer AAS, the outcome.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I take 1mg of adex per month. Works great.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
If I had a nickel for every time I heard the "your body-fat can't be that low" comment. According to all the people that know such things on Instagram its almost impossible to have bodyfat lower than 20%. As for the meds I agree. When I first started I did test and dbol. For my first 5-6 cycles all I did was either test only or test and one oral. Later I tried test with EQ (Worked great at 600mg per week for 14 weeks) then test with deca, 2-3 cycles later I played with other compounds. After I knew how my body reacted to the others. Mike has a good point though.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
A valid question............sore nips or gyno?

I have stellar E2 with sore nips. Sore nips for decades. I have zero boobs, lumps, utters.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Great points Glyco. You are absolutely correct too. We tend to look at the problem in the posts and offer the quick solution rather than the overall possible bigger problem and better advice/solutions.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Let me put on my devil's advocate hat a second.....What would you expect to happen when you use a BB'ing board for medical advice?
Sadly, I have found the Medical community to be very ignorant in the arena in which we tend to find ourselves performing.
However research is FREE and readily available.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic