Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thoughts on vegan lifestyle ?

Would you be able to live without chicken, eggs and milk ?

• No

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Already vegetarian

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Already vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meat is essential fuel for the muscle !

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground."

"Rein over" translates to "grill and/or bake"........... :)

Yeeeaaa....

Then Saruman sent the orcs,
Vader destroyed a medical frigate,
The borgs attacked ,
Lord zed sent the putty patrol
And lots of other works of fiction.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Yeeeaaa....

Then Saruman sent the orcs,
Vader destroyed a medical frigate,
The borgs attacked ,
Lord zed sent the putty patrol
And lots of other works of fiction.

Ok. Ummmm. You didn't like my opening towards my point about grilling and baking, I suppose. Fair enough. I was attempting to relay via humor that I believe we should be able to grill and/or bake various meats until tender and edible. I do not eat living things except for sushi, if you consider that "alive." I call that the kind of sushi that was recently alive. Not the live sushi. Saw a guy die from eating a live octopus one time on television. Grilling or baking that octopus would have kept him alive - SO I am in a round about way promoting life saving food preparation techniques in an entertaining fashion.

Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary herein and without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you need to mention something having to do with the thread if you are going to participate. Not just attack my post. It hurts man. Bad. Real bad. LOL ;)

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Ok. Ummmm. You didn't like my opening towards my point about grilling and baking, I suppose. Fair enough. I was attempting to relay via humor that I believe we should be able to grill and/or bake various meats until tender and edible. I do not eat living things except for sushi, if you consider that "alive." I call that the kind of sushi that was recently alive. Not the live sushi. Saw a guy die from eating a live octopus one time on television. Grilling or baking that octopus would have kept him alive - SO I am in a round about way promoting life saving food preparation techniques in an entertaining fashion.

Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary herein and without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you need to mention something having to do with the thread if you are going to participate. Not just attack my post. It hurts man. Bad. Real bad. LOL ;)

I just cringe at people using the bible as a basis for making a point on behavior. Especially one as not religiously related as diet.
I'm a firmly secular man.

C

Courtney Nichols

TID Lady Member
Feb 2, 2018
Most of them try to follow vegan diet to stay fit and healthy.

S

steroidrev

Feb 8, 2018
Hey,

A friend of mine is trying to push me into watching a new netflix documentary called What the health by Kip Andersen... according to this documentary Eggs, Milk and Chicken are terrible for you. They managed to indoctrinate this friend of mine
so badly that she is abruptly going to stop drinking milk and keeps telling me now that chicken is uber evil.

Me personally ? I think it sounds like vegan propaganda with sensationalist scare tactics. I cannot imagine a diet without eggs, low fat milk or chicken......

Thoughts ?
I tried the vegan thing and actually stuck to it for a full two years dropped a ton of weight, got pretty lean and energy levels were incredible but two years was enough of an experience for me.

L

lazylizzard

Feb 13, 2018
I have a lot of friends who are vegan and dont mind it. My experience is that the carnivores are often the more ignorant acting religious about their food, rather than the vegans.

T

T H

Feb 8, 2018
I've considered this, I know I can get the proper protein through other methods but I just like meat too damn much.

G

ginamullins

Feb 7, 2012
I have tried it and you do feel better but it's 3x more work on nutrition and quiet expensive to try and keep up the protein needs.. Plus I got tired of lentils..

G

ginamullins

Feb 7, 2012
I have tried it and you do feel better but it's 3x more work on nutrition and quiet expensive to try and keep up the protein needs.. Plus I got tired of lentils..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm currently on lacto-ovo vegetarian diet and have not felt better. I like to change up my diet from time to time just to try something new. I am leaner and actually coming in stronger than before. This is pretty easy to do, I can have eggs (eat tons of them) milk, cheese etc.. just no flesh. I am eating much more veggi's which is what I am always missing out of my diet so it's a win for me.

Now pure vegan there is no way.

Oh and I do not eat soy at all. IMO soy is horrible for your diet or at least for me. I have done this before and last time I had soy in my diet and my estro levels were through the roof.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Hey,

A friend of mine is trying to push me into watching a new netflix documentary called What the health by Kip Andersen... according to this documentary Eggs, Milk and Chicken are terrible for you. They managed to indoctrinate this friend of mine
so badly that she is abruptly going to stop drinking milk and keeps telling me now that chicken is uber evil.

Me personally ? I think it sounds like vegan propaganda with sensationalist scare tactics. I cannot imagine a diet without eggs, low fat milk or chicken......

Thoughts ?
I wonder if it was the same one I was watching and ended up shutting it off because I still want to enjoy eating those things. It was saying how there was like puss in cheese and just some really terrible things that would definitely make you think twice about eating any of it. It’s pretty hard to get a better quality of protein than from animal protein though. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Hey,

Thoughts ?
I wonder if it was the same one I was watching and ended up shutting it off because I still want to enjoy eating those things. It was saying how there was like puss in cheese and just some really terrible things that would definitely make you think twice about eating any of it. It’s pretty hard to get a better quality of protein than from animal protein though. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic