Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts on vegan lifestyle ?

Would you be able to live without chicken, eggs and milk ?

• No

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Already vegetarian

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Already vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meat is essential fuel for the muscle !

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have never pushed meat on a vegan, yet I've heard how evil and cruel I am for torturing innocent animals, blah, blah, blah........................

I tried going without meat I felt and looked like death warmed over in less than weeks of eating almost constantly and always being hungry and weak.

My sister (figure we have the same ancestry/genetics) was told by her doctor she needs to eat meat or die. Her UC Berkeley indoctrination failed again. She now eats 2 oz of chicken or 1 whole egg everyday and still looks on the surviving side of pale, pasty, puny and that's NOT in our genetics.

If it works for you great, just don't shove your rabbit food on me.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Vegetarians can get all essential aminos, but there isn't 1 single plant/carb that contains them all. They are incomplete and essentially inadequate by them-self. Proper combinations must be used to acquire them all or supplements must be taken. If not the protein will either be converted to glucose or fat. This is science... not bro science.

I don't try it b/c I don't need to work harder then I already do. I'll gladly ingest my dead animals which many of them I harvest myself (catch most of the fish I eat) and I'll be sure to get all essential aminos at the proper times without worrying about combinations of carbs in hopes I got everything necessary to build my body.

And the "All or nothing" law has nothing to do with dedication to following a diet. It's a term used for protein breakdown/assimilation within the human body. All of the essential aminos must be present or you don't get the desired effect you're hoping for.

This is correct. I cant imagine not eating a variety however. Most of my diet is bean salads, beats, leafy green bases, grains like quinoa and shit. I have like 10 wegmans in my city, whole foods and trader joes. So its not much work TBH.

I was against it mostly, but after hearing enough i figured fuck it. I mess with my diet so much already why not try. I felt really really good. At first I went fully vegan for like 2 weeks and realized that was way to much. So i went vegetarian. I say the 75% because I cheat when I really want as meat tastes fucking great. Also I refuse to be that guy where people are like "oh fuck so and so is a vegetarian gotta do something special." If I go somewhere and meat is whats served I eat it. Im not a rude fucker.

I honestly feel a difference. I feel clearer headed and more energetic.
Not to mention the environmental impact.

If all the fat mouth breathing fools out there were programed to eat like this the world would be better off. Think about all the fast food eating dummies out there.

Good argument.

One in 100,000,000 vegans don't look like vegans.

Never mind the juice.

True. However, if you had to pick between the aver age american... fat slovenly heavy breathing
or the average vegan. with no other choice i take vegan.

D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
i don't think eating meat is a problem but that doesn't mean it should be consumed every meal or every day, your diet should be completely balanced.

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
Hey,

A friend of mine is trying to push me into watching a new netflix documentary called What the health by Kip Andersen... according to this documentary Eggs, Milk and Chicken are terrible for you. They managed to indoctrinate this friend of mine
so badly that she is abruptly going to stop drinking milk and keeps telling me now that chicken is uber evil.

Me personally ? I think it sounds like vegan propaganda with sensationalist scare tactics. I cannot imagine a diet without eggs, low fat milk or chicken......

Thoughts ?
Same! I couldn't live without it. I agree with the propaganda.

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else notice these vegans and vegetarians always look malnourished- pale, frail, split end hairs? Occasionally there eill be a chubby one with rosey cheeks, but rare.

I don't buy into these type of diets. Were meant to eat both meats and vegetables.
Yes! I have some friends that are both vegan and they look like zombies. No offense to zombies, they probably have feelings too.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yes! I have some friends that are both vegan and they look like zombies. No offense to zombies, they probably have feelings too.

So they're idiots. Nothing new. People DONT KNOW HOW TO EAT. Just because they're vegan doesnt change that. See People who KNOW HOW TO EAT. Can bodybuild, PL, Fight, Football whatever and be vegan/veggie.

It's like saying I know A guy who eats meat and looks like shit. Whoaaaa big revelation.

Macros still matter. Balance still matters. Supplements still matter.

It's just healthier overall and more sustainable for the planet. Also I promise Joe Jerk Off who doesnt know how to eat will be healthier and live longer if he cuts his meat and dairy consumption to 75% of current while substituting veggies, fruit, nuts, beans, grains In Almost All cases.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Now that I know vegans also save the planet.........................................

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I still believe one's ancestry determines their compatibility with eating 'vegan'. As the result of my own personal experience I have determined I am not from a lineage of lousy hunters.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I still believe one's ancestry determines their compatibility with eating 'vegan'. As the result of my own personal experience I have determined I am not from a lineage of lousy hunters.
ha i hear ya

i come from olive poppers!!!
olive oil
bread
pasta
fish
and on a good day wine and red meat

i seem to just do extreme carb cycle

then again ive gone a week on nothing but chic-lix and damn pb bar

even ate ants once bc i was hungry n the bitches bite me so i ate them

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
l
ha i hear ya

olive oil
bread
pasta
fish

lmfao I hope that only applies to ants. haha

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
l

lmfao I hope that only applies to ants. haha
lmao yea yeah i will say ive ate horse and dog

no fried green tomato bbq yet ---and i hope never
but in the end times if im hungry n see my muscle shrinking i may chew on s1
just the mean kind of guy i am

of course some yum yum sauce or a1

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
ha i hear ya

olive oil
bread
pasta
fish

I'm Italian and I do very well on a vegetarian diet.
Vegan is to much work. Mon-Fri I eat no meat, maybe a small amount of fish. Some cheese No Milk (mostly because i hate it) Lots of beans, Nuts veggies and fruit. Weekend I eat meat n such. I feel great and I poop great. I also shit you not I noticed a bump in erections. Lower BP, better breath.

CFM if you dont believe in global climate change and human caused environmental impact then no you wouldn't think vegans and vegetarians help. If you do you should understand the single largest source of green house gasses and a top 3 water polluter for the planet is global industrial farming. As we consume more and more meat and dairy the damage from the cultivation has sky rocketed.
I dont say DONT EAT MEAT. Just like I dont tell people dont do drugs. I say use moderation and intelligent consumption. No fucking human is meant to consume pork or beef daily let alone multiple times daily. It's madness.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic