Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts on vegan lifestyle ?

Would you be able to live without chicken, eggs and milk ?

• No

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Already vegetarian

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Already vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meat is essential fuel for the muscle !

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
J

Jeansatba

Sep 13, 2018
There are very valid reasons to become vegan but also very valid nutritional evidence that milk, chicken, and eggs provide vital nutrients for proper functions.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
There are very valid reasons to become vegan but also very valid nutritional evidence that milk, chicken, and eggs provide vital nutrients for proper functions.

Milk is useless. If it werent for how amazing cheese is I would take in almost 0 dairy products.
Some meat is needed to an extent, but 100% not 3x per day servings, Likely not even 1x per day.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
vegetarian maybe---vegan NO

there is so many subcats to being one
ive gone mths without meat but that was not by my choice

caveman is the way to go --old school when catching one fish was a big deal
killing ur one hog brought the whole community or was for special events

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've been preaching the benefits now of vegan / veggie diet for a few years now. No one in the weight comminity listens or cares. So many people who LOVE fitness and and training are literate about nutrition. Its kinda wild.
I personally lack the self control to be fully veggie or vegan. I aim for 75-85%. So I will have 4-5 vegan days. A cheat day. A few veggie days, cheat day, vegan day. Like that.
still see a big impact.
Good for you, that seems like a good approach to take and one that would also probably be very manageable for most people.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've been preaching the benefits now of vegan / veggie diet for a few years now. No one in the weight comminity listens or cares. So many people who LOVE fitness and and training are literate about nutrition. Its kinda wild.
I personally lack the self control to be fully veggie or vegan. I aim for 75-85%. So I will have 4-5 vegan days. A cheat day. A few veggie days, cheat day, vegan day. Like that.
still see a big impact.
Good for you, that seems like a good approach to take and one that would also probably be very manageable for most people.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
was this on deployment? I'm interested to hear why.
lol if i tell u i would have to ........

yes while deployed ----my mos didnt give me the luxury of a chow hall or a bunch of MRE

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic