Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Thoughts on Tribulus ?

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Hey guys, today i was recomended a product by a friend... "Tribulus Caps" by Optimum Nutrition. He told me "its just like creatine but without the water retention".. I love creatine, but currentely im not taking it because of that water retention. Im kind of skeptical on this product... Any of you guys used it in the past ? And want to shed some light! Thanks guys! Waiting on your thoughts!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Absolutely not. Completely bogus supplement

The_Northman1522

The_Northman1522

Jul 11, 2016
Trib is just a bogus.

Rangers lead the way

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Taking a cold shower raises testosterone more than Trib. Just take a cold shower before you work out. ;)

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys, today i was recomended a product by a friend... "Tribulus Caps" by Optimum Nutrition. He told me "its just like creatine but without the water retention".. I love creatine, but currentely im not taking it because of that water retention. Im kind of skeptical on this product... Any of you guys used it in the past ? And want to shed some light! Thanks guys! Waiting on your thoughts!

Sorry, but your Friend doesn't know crap. Trib is a junk product anyway. Always as been. I think the only real studies it showed decent on was elderly Men and Menopause Women.

But to say it's just like Creatine.. Dumb... They Say Trib is a Test Booster... Creatine isn't a Test Booster.. Even if Trib Worked, it's nothing like creatine.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
ran this in the 90's total waste of money and I was running the REAL stuff from Sopharma(?) in Bulgaria.

The_Northman1522

The_Northman1522

Jul 11, 2016
Yea fuck the trib caps. Save your money, and get tpp, mast, and winny. Your girlfriend/boyfriend will love you for it.

Rangers lead the way

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I recommend it for sure. Shit gave me wood like crazy, kick stand was up all night long. This is a situation where once again its hard to predict how it effects people. I believe POB when he says its useless, for him. But I used to use it as part of my PCT for years and it worked well. Especially over 2 grams.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Might as well just cap up grass clippings and take that, it would do about as much for your test levels as tribulus does.

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
It's nothing like Creatine....and it doesn't do anything.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I recommend it for sure. Shit gave me wood like crazy, kick stand was up all night long. This is a situation where once again its hard to predict how it effects people. I believe POB when he says its useless, for him. But I used to use it as part of my PCT for years and it worked well. Especially over 2 grams.

Placebo is very powerful.
not-sure-if-troll.jpg

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
Creatine will not bloat you or cause massive water retention unless you use a salt base or a cheap flavored product. But good old monohydrate stores the water IN the muscle cell. It wouldn't have any benefit to store water outside the muscle. In the pic in my avatar I'm on 8-10 grams a day of monohydrate. Kre Alkalyn will bloat you temporarily (2-4 hours) in large doses because its creatine mixed with baking soda to help reduce stomach acids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic