Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts on this stack...Anyone?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
listen to everyone saying up the test and drop the PH's make sure you have some AI's on hand

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yep drop the pros beast is just superdrol which is just more or less a methl masteron so it will f up ur liver at 44 i bet if u layoff the test for awhile then hit up the doc u can get on a script pros are junk and are made for masses that cant get the real stuff or highschoolers i wont give them to my dogs

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
Been off for 5 years, had bloods done 8 months ago when progress really slowed, came back dr said levels slightly above normal and he could not justify trt, had them done again a week later with slight reduction but still normal so no joy in that department, the positive I got out of it is high natural test level for my age.. after the advice given, which I am taking all on board, am givin the ph the flick and have got hold of 30 ml of test e at 250 per ml and have access to more, got plenty of tamoxifen for pct, what AI will do best job with what I have? Aromasin ? I have absoluty no experience with AIs, all I know about them is what I have read on the boards..?? ANY HELP WITH AIs GREATLY APPRECIATED.... Gettin exited to get into it as Ive been stuck at 209-210 lb for about 6 months no matter what I do to blast and heave and bust my ass in the gym eat heaps of the best food, rest, I think I have reached my natural potential..And with 5 years off AAS hoping for good gains

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic