Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thoughts on the FBI and IR$

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Just curious if everybody's thought about what's going on with the FBI and investigating Trump. I know there's a lot of trump haters out there and would love to see him be burned at the cross. What scares me is using the FBI on American citizens for a fishing expedition.

Now the flip side with this new bill that are illustrious new president just signed is going to weaponize the IR$. I've been self-employed for over 20 years and I keep horrible accounting but I pay my taxes but I've heard stories where they don't take almost 100% proof If you can't convince them and they're happy that they just pretty much ruin your life.

Y'all's take?
You are guilty until proven innocent in an audit. You must provide all evidence to refute their claims. It's very stressful if you are an honest person. Ive been audited like 3 times and every single time they made shit up and my accountant had prove them WRONG. And I'm not even wealthy enough for the trouble they went through. They are at the point of squeezing blood from a rock with the 87K new agents.

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It's interesting to see people's opinion shift over time.

At one point and maybe even now, people wanted strong business people in government supposedly because their business prowess will be an asset in government. The ROI on investing in the IRS is astonishing, in FY2020 the IRS returned $100 for every $0.35 spent if IRS reporting is to be believed. As far as business decisions go, it's a no-brainer to invest into that magic money machine.

(Source: Table 31 https://www.irs.gov/statistics/soi-tax-stats-irs-data-book

When choosing to elect people to run the government like a business, who did they think the government was going to squeeze for money if not the very people they govern?
Ya. That 6 billion should return close to 2 trillion by those numbers. I highly doubt they are going just for 400K plus earners

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

IRS is not going to go after more millionaires or billionaires they pay their taxes. it’s the middle class and the small business owners that are going to get audited and harassed more. they are the ones most likely to cheat on their taxes so they can make ends meet.

hopefully in the near future Congress will defund those 87,000 new agents and get a new president who will sign it into law

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
IMO I feel the FBI, IRS are the crooks with a license to lie, cheat, and steal from Americans.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

IRS is not going to go after more millionaires or billionaires they pay their taxes. it’s the middle class and the small business owners that are going to get audited and harassed more. they are the ones most likely to cheat on their taxes so they can make ends meet.

hopefully in the near future Congress will defund those 87,000 new agents and get a new president who will sign it into law

This video is from October 2017, back when Trump was in power.

It took place at Stockton University. It was designed to train students to be part of the IRS criminal investigations unit.

I'm not defending the IRS, but the fact remains. This was the IRS during Trump's reign.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

It took place at Stockton University. It was designed to train students to be part of the IRS criminal investigations unit.

I'm not defending the IRS, but the fact remains. This was the IRS during Trump's reign.

TDS ^^^^

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017

I'm not so sure Trump was in real charge of his own agencies. Hell, the FBI was still investigating the now-debunked Russian collusion during his term. (Then Director) Comey definitely lied right to Trump's (his boss') face. "Deep State" used to seem like a conspiracy theory when I first heard about it, but I see now it clearly exists and is a serious problem and detriment to our freedom.

Heard the news today that the Census Bureau has admitted they made "mistakes" in the last counting, undercounting Red States like Texas and Florida (750k short!!!) and overcounting Blue states. The estimate is that Democrats gained 5 congressional seats because of the "errors". There is just too much coincidence for this to be random and in nearly every case it has helped the Dems and harmed the Repubs.
Census errors will distort elections, funding for next decade (Washington Times article) "All but one of the states overcounted is a blue state, and all but one of the undercounted states is red."

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Isn't funny how when mistakes are made, they are always in one direction? LOL

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
And now the FBI and DOJ coordinate an unprecedented raid on the ex-President's residence. For what? classified docs. Really? You mean that not taking proper care of classified material is now a thing? After Clinton blatantly destroyed evidence AFTER issuance of a subpoena that ordered preservation and production of such material? You mean after having been found with a substantial amount of classified material that she wasn't able to destroy? Didn't the FBI/DOJ just recently state that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case under such circumstances?

And Clinton didn't have the power to declassify material in any manner that she so chose, as Trump did as President. The whole Deep State is just pure unadulturated BS.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Umm, sure that's it. I think Trump is really no worse than Clinton, Obama or Biden (they're all worse in differently ways).

So what about that? Is it TDS to think that the Democrats are as bad as Trump?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic