Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts on next cycle?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Coming off soon, going to PCT hardcore. Will be going back on likely in October. This is what I was thinking:

Will be running 16 weeks

Test E, Deca, Dbol, Proviron at 750/450/30/50
Support will be Aromasin at 12.5mg per day after the second week, half a caber twice per week. The dbol will be for the first 5 weeks. Proviron will be run 25mg am and 25mg pm

My question is how long would you guys suggest I run the deca? I know it's going to take a while to kick in and I should probably come off it a week or two before the test ends. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Why Cabergolin? Do you know you need Aromasin?

Run the nandrolone at least 14 weeks.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why Cabergolin? Do you know you need Aromasin?

Run the nandrolone at least 14 weeks.

Caber for the prolactin sides of the Deca. Had similar issues with NPP and the caber stops it cold. Found about about 7-8 cycles ago that if I don't kick in the Aromasin around the second or third week estro goes crazy as does my existing gyno issues. Very sensitive even at 500 mg test and 25mg dbol. I also keep a good supply of Nolvadex on hand.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I liked npp over deca. I react better 2 short esters. The results from deca were fine it was the... sexual side effects I didn't like.
Also deca is in your system for fucking ever. Pct is more delayed n harder, if you happen to do any kind of tested contest or meet it's in you for awhile.

Bulking?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I liked npp over deca. I react better 2 short esters. The results from deca were fine it was the... sexual side effects I didn't like.
Also deca is in your system for fucking ever. Pct is more delayed n harder, if you happen to do any kind of tested contest or meet it's in you for awhile.

Bulking?

I have some NPP laying around but not much. I have two bottles of Deca I need to use up. I have only tried Deca one other time and didn't have any caber on hand at that time and had some issues. Plenty of caber this time around. The only thing I ever compete in is jiu-jitsu and kickboxing but my competition days are behind me. These days I just teach. Was in a car wreck back in December and couldn't touch a weight for over two months. Lost a lot of size and strength and would like to get it back. I'm probably 60 - 70% of what I was before the accident.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I have some NPP laying around but not much. I have two bottles of Deca I need to use up. I have only tried Deca one other time and didn't have any caber on hand at that time and had some issues. Plenty of caber this time around. The only thing I ever compete in is jiu-jitsu and kickboxing but my competition days are behind me. These days I just teach. Was in a car wreck back in December and couldn't touch a weight for over two months. Lost a lot of size and strength and would like to get it back. I'm probably 60 - 70% of what I was before the accident.

The results I saw were very comparable deca to npp. I just didn't have ed issues on npp. Also pct is quicker. Other then that both are good. Little water weight but great strength, tendons n joints feel good.

Your sure it's deca? Not chalk n 25mg of test... lol are all the vials filled to the same level...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic