Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Thoughts on eroids

Jeff403

Jeff403

Mar 23, 2017
So I just read something, put out by iron den, that basically says eroids and it's sources can't be trusted. This is disheartening, since it's where I've been getting all my gear. Yes I've seen results, but being fairly new to the steroid world, (only about a year) I don't know if my results are the results I should be seeing. Like is my gear under dosed, etc....

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Man that's a whole bunch of questions to answer. Anytime your dealing with UGL's only testing is gunna tell how legit your gear really is. I go by feel but still. Good luck. I knoengetting info is hard when you're new to the game.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
there are better juice boards out there.
They are so-so for peptides ect
good rule of thumb though if you cant fully trust the juice dont trust the support drugs either. Serms, AI's and such are likely more important to be real and reliable.

Jeff403

Jeff403

Mar 23, 2017
Yeah, and that's what I'm trying to figure out, what's a better board? (If we're even allowed to say that on here idk) cause everyone I've ever talked to says eroids, or they "know a guy" and that guy ain't giving up his source cause then he can't charge double lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If anyone posts a suggested board for you, it might be good advice, it might be bad advice, but at least it's out here in the open where others can agree or strongly disagree, gives you an idea of what you're dealing with.

IF, otoh, you ever get pm'd advice, the odds are that guy had a good reason he didn't want his advice out in the open. In other words, odds are you DON'T want to buy what he is selling.

LMC.Linda

LMC.Linda

Mar 22, 2017
If anyone posts a suggested board for you, it might be good advice, it might be bad advice, but at least it's out here in the open where others can agree or strongly disagree, gives you an idea of what you're dealing with.

IF, otoh, you ever get pm'd advice, the odds are that guy had a good reason he didn't want his advice out in the open. In other words, odds are you DON'T want to buy what he is selling.

You said the truth

LMC.Linda

LMC.Linda

Mar 22, 2017

You said the truth

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Well said

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic