Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Thoughts on Bostin Loyd

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
He's kinda a douche but give him credit for honesty and letting us all know wht it takes to get ready for those shows.. always wonder wht aas they use now we have a insight on it...

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I never really understood the outrage at bodybuilders for lying about steroid/gh use. They are illegal drugs and these guys make their money endorsing legal supplements. Is it admirable to shoot yourself in the foot and ruin any chance of a career by advertising your drug use? I dont really think so, just seems stupid and histrionic.

gasp...bodybuilders use illegal drugs

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
He's kinda a douche but give him credit for honesty and letting us all know wht it takes to get ready for those shows.. always wonder wht aas they use now we have a insight on it...

Give him credit for explaining how he's committing crimes on a daily basis? I'm sure his connects for the drugs are very pleased with this attention whore. He's a rat hiding behind "The truth must be told." Stupid ****ing kid. I believe he'll soon be getting all the attention he's looking for.
We all know about the drug use. Is he trying to inform the general public which has their minds made up and believe these drugs to be evil? What is he trying to accomplish other than having the spotlight on him for a minute? Palumbo trains him I think? Another criminal like us. I would hope Dave slapped the shit out of this fool.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like hearing these kinds if things because its actual insight into a "behind closed doors" type of subject. Only a few actually know what the pros use and lemme tell ya, the IFBB guys out his cycle to SHAME haha. I don't think he is at legal risk but Ido think somewhere down the line he may be confronted by LE and asked for cooperation in bringing down a source if he really has that much info. LE has more juicers per spits than just about any other job... They already know Jay Cutler is not jacked on muscle tech

Btw, he looks like Ronnie from Jersey Shore. Which is probably not a good thing for him

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Not giving credit for illegal drugs.. giving him credit for telling everyone tht wonders wht they take and he puts it all out there.. yea we all know they use it but everyone wonders how much and wht..

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Not giving credit for illegal drugs.. giving him credit for telling everyone tht wonders wht they take and he puts it all out there.. yea we all know they use it but everyone wonders how much and wht..

Like Jose Conseco....rat. He named names and did so for different reasons than this idiot is telling on himself. Canseco did so because he was blacklisted from MLB by the Commish and was hating cuz he was caught and didn't want to be alone. That's what children do when mom and dad catch one ****ing up...they say sissy was doing the same thing or something worse.
I don't see what's to admire? He's an idiot. Does he want to be a martyr?
I have no problem with illegal drugs...not buying selling or consuming. I have a problem with him being reckless and would have more of a problem if I was one of his hookups...current or past.
The kid obviously loves to talk. Put him under the lights I have no doubt he'd keep talking and a bunch of folks would be ****ed.
LE is all over youtube and FB. Rub their nose in this nonsense openly they will and do act.

Last edited:
J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I dnt agree with throwing names around.. however after his taste of wht it took to win tht show the rat will prob never compete again.. esp after the videos.. even if he has a great physique he will never pick up sponsors so he a done deal.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Give him credit for explaining how he's committing crimes on a daily basis? I'm sure his connects for the drugs are very pleased with this attention whore. He's a rat hiding behind "The truth must be told." Stupid ****ing kid. I believe he'll soon be getting all the attention he's looking for.
We all know about the drug use. Is he trying to inform the general public which has their minds made up and believe these drugs to be evil? What is he trying to accomplish other than having the spotlight on him for a minute? Palumbo trains him I think? Another criminal like us. I would hope Dave slapped the shit out of this fool.

Yeah, that kid definitely needs taken behind the woodshed. You cant be in the club, and passing the secrets of the club, and expect to remain a living member of the club--regardless of how many "likes" that gets you on facebook or youtube.

He needs to drink a big cup of shut the f uck up.

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
saw him at my gym once. he was walking leisurely on the treadmill and playing on his phone. i don't think he touched a weight.

Bigbird138

Bigbird138

Nov 21, 2014
Not only what has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen the types of cycles this guy recommends to newbs? He is recommending pro level cycles to average joes that could get by with a quarter of what he recommends. He's gotten a little bit of a name for himself so ignorant people listen to him. He could really end up messing somebody up. I think he's irresponsible as hell.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I like Bostin Loyd !!!! He just saids it how it is !!! I can respect that !
as far as his AAS use, HOLY SHIT , did he pump heavy amounts of gear into his body ! I am def impressed by the one year transformation .
At some point I think he may have gona alittle off the deep end, explaining and telling everything he did but hey , if he wants to do that , so be it !!!
I think he's actually sponsored by Rich Piana's 5% !!!
Good fit for him there as ya know Rich speaks his mind as well.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
He's a lost and immature kid.. Who talks a lot of shit about everyone better than him. He loads up and abuses steroids , ancillaries , peptides and synthol and looks decent , he is cocky and won a show big deal,
He's giving advice to young kids and writing diets and steroid protocols , how old is he. 20-21? He wants attention badly , and how does he know what IFFB pros use ? As if they are simply going to tell this kid what the deal is and if so who cares ???? LOL we all know they use , some more than others , some less, "the truth" lol bitch please

he is certainly educated on all the drugs, but I can't imagine he will live long doing what he's doing it will catch up to him he's already had major issues ,

balls? Sure .. To openly talk shit , and act like an ignorant child, people praising him makes me laugh :)
no respect for any of his actions sorry fellas !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic