Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Thoughts on 3rd cycle (Test suspension+drol)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would say prop, but I've shot it more times than suspension so I don't know. Suspension is in water and is painful for a shorter period of time. Sometimes the prop pain can last 3 days or so. But, once you get used to it it's not too bad.

TDO...you're right bro, I had Adex on the brain! Stane needs to be run ED to be effective. I like Adex E3D, otherwise your estrogen levels can get too low, causing sore joints.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I don't really like the idea of running an oral again and i certainly don't feel like giving myself very voluminous test prop injections. If i run test prop, i am going to do it at 100mgs eod stacked either with an oral or NPP, or both.

So this leaves me with two choices, either go with test e and test prop or just go with test suspension and shoot a less overall amount of steroids on a weekly basis.

I don't know why, but something tells me to stick just to test and not run other injectables. It's very weird.... Has this (or something similar) ever happened to you guys?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Why use suspension?? Why not just use enanthate??

BEcause suspension is the fucking shit.

Bro use Drol Suspension AND add some tren like i did back in the day.

100mg Suspension in each tricep, 100mg drol and 700mg tren. That was my past cycle. Damn i loved it. Went from 185-220 in a month.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
you can't really compare enanthate and suspension....unless you can find a way to compare the speed of a ferrari versus a honda civic. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race. I feel you can be far more "strategic" with shorter esters as far as timing. Longer esters seem less and less desirable the more I think about them

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
you can't really compare enanthate and suspension....unless you can find a way to compare the speed of a ferrari versus a honda civic. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race. I feel you can be far more "strategic" with shorter esters as far as timing. Longer esters seem less and less desirable the more I think about them

I agree. The only benefit with longer esters is that they need less injections and that you can use higher dosages without having to do very voluminous injections (which suck major ass by the way).

I might stick to prop or suspension. We'll see... If i am going to run suspension i am either going to run 50mgs ed and an oral or 100mgs ed solo.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If I were you I'd run the oral alongside suspension. That's one way to keep your levels up without having to inject suspension twice daily. I would pop some dbol in the morning an throughout the day but save the suspension shot for a couple hours before workout. That's where it's gonna be the most valuable. Dbol or Drol will help keep your levels somewhat steady throughout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic