Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thoughts on 3rd cycle (Test suspension+drol)

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was thinking of doing 750mgs Test E and add some propionate and d-bol to kickstart the cycle but i lean towards a test suspension only cycle, or maybe with anadrol.

750mgs Test E equals to about 540mgs of pure test and 75mgs test suspension ed equals to 525mgs of pure test per week.

So, my question is this:

Should i do 50mgs Suspension ed along with anapolon at 50-100mgs ed or stick to suspension only at 75-100mgs ed?

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
Why use suspension?? Why not just use enanthate??

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Because suspension starts working from the very first day and someone can actually start pct a day after his last injection, not after 2-3 weeks or even more. Don't get me wrong, i love longer cycles (i am currently on my 10th week of 600mgs Test E) but smaller cycles are "healthier" than longer ones.

I really don't like to wait for the longer ester to kick in. Even if take an oral (like d-bol) i get mood swings and slight depression because of the shutdown and it usually takes about 6 weeks or even more to start feeling the gear kick in good.

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
Well if thats what your after I would do something like 200mg EW from test c and 550 from prop EW.. Pinned 3x per week.. The last two weeks just switch over totally to prop EOD.. Dont you think your gonna get tired of sticking yourself??

What about AI's etc?? Aromasin and nolva throughout??

Test is the best... Honestly what more do you need?? Test, aromasin, nolva........ MAYBE Proviron, maybe....

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I inject with 27gx0,5" so daily pinning is not a problem for me. I was thinking about running test prop at 100mgs eod with an oral like d-bol or anadrol. I have to decide between test prop or test suspension.

I am not prone to any estrogenic side effects (besides emotional ones) so i don't need A-dex or Nolva or anything on cycle. 100mgs Proviron do the trick just fine.

So this leaves me with three choices:

1)
Weeks 1-10: 750mgs Test E
Weeks 1-4/6: 100mgs Test Prop eod
Weeks 1-4/6: 40-50mgs D-bol ed
Weeks 10-13: 100mgs Test prop eod
Weeks 1-13: 100mgs Proviron

2)
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs Test prop eod
Weeks 1-6: 50mgs D-bol or 50-100mgs Anadrol
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs Proviron

3)
Weeks 1-8:50-100mgs Test Suspension ed
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs Proviron
Weeks 1-6: 50mgs D-bol or 50-100mgs Anadrol (Optional)

I will use HCG throughout the entire cycle at 300iu x2 per week and for pct i will do 4-6 weeks of nolva and the first two weeks i am going to use Restandol at 120mgs ED.

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
The nolva is for your cholesterol bud.. 10mg ed is good just to be safe.. ITs hardly enough to effect estrogen... Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD is also another safety precaution.. Health 1st progress 2nd..

I like choice 1 on your list with the test values flipped.. With the higher concentration of test from the prop your hunger will be up too.. With the lower levels of Test E in in your body your blood will stay somewhat stable throughout because of the longer esther..

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I use various supplements for cholesterol, liver and generally internal health. Nolva may be good for cholesterol but it's bad for the liver so i don't feel like running it.

I like the first cycle very much myself because of the high dosages with just 3 injections per week. When i stop the prop and the d-bol or the drol the test kick will have kicked in major ass! :D

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
I use various supplements for cholesterol, liver and generally internal health. Nolva may be good for cholesterol but it's bad for the liver so i don't feel like running it.
I like the first cycle very much myself because of the high dosages with just 3 injections per week. When i stop the prop and the d-bol or the drol the test kick will have kicked in major ass! :D

Im not saying your wrong but i would like to see a study where this is proven to be the case in MEN.. All the studies done are on women... with cancer... and taken at much higher doses than 10mg..
Everyone chooses to do things differently, some good and some bad and not one person is more correct than than other.. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Im not saying your wrong but i would like to see a study where this is proven to be the case in MEN.. All the studies done are on women... with cancer... and taken at much higher doses than 10mg..
Everyone chooses to do things differently, some good and some bad and not one person is more correct than than other.. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents...

I'll try and find it tommorow bro. It's 1:36am here and i am very tired. I hope you're right and i am wrong though! Talk to ya tommorow!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Here is my view on this brother....

I think you are going in the right direction by shooting test suspension or prop. With Prop, you'll need to time your injections (if EOD) to ensure that you are maximizing the active release time of the agent. With prop, you'll likely reach maximum blood concentrations between 24 and 36 hours after pinning. So, if you pin on Monday morning, you'll have the best shot of acheiving maximum concentrations by your Tuesday afternoon/evening workout. Also, by doing this you can avoid the highest concentrations during your sleep, which is definitely a good thing.

With Suspension, you have to shoot it ED. But, maximum concentration of the substance in the blood occurs in just a few hours and your levels are spiked very quickly. So, you have to plan accordingly when working out. If you work out in the afternoon, ideally you are going to want to shoot 37.5mg in the morning and another 37.5mg early afternoon. That way you spike your levels to start your day and then get another spike just a few hours before the workout, but you still mostly avoid high concentrations during sleep. Like I said, you can shoot it once a day, but for maximum effectiveness (especially since you're using slin pins) you need to shoot twice ED.

It's all about timing IMO. And for Hugec2, pretty much any type of medication you take needs to be able to survive a pass through the liver to be effective (unless it's dosed high for that purpose). So, most things are liver toxic and I believe that most PCT drugs are actually worse for you overall than AAS. I'm sure you would agree with me here. With a short cycle you are looking for maximum gains in a short amount of time, so Nolva is only going to hinder those gains IMO. It makes more sense to run Nolva with a longer cycle. I'd like to see a study where it affects cholesterol in a positive way. I'm not doubting you, I just haven't seen it bro. My guess is that it just lowers HDL, which will lower your overall cholesterol. Just because your overall number lowers doesn't mean that's a good change. The same was thought to be true of Miotolan (Furazabol) until further research determined it was only the HDL that was actually being lowered.

Also, IMO Exemestane should be run at the dose mentioned, but only every 3 days, not every other day. It's nice to use as little as possible of these drugs as they are not healthy to be on on a consistent basis (they are also somewhat liver toxic).

So, to sum it up, I would say this.... If you're gonna run suspension, run it alone. It's a very powerful bulker and you won't need an oral with it. If you decide to go with prop, run it EOD with dbol or anadrol. I ran a cycle of Prop and dbol not too log ago for only 1 month and gained over 20 lbs (about 15 of which I've kept). So, consider your options and my advice and choose wisely.

Cheers

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
everybody has made good points here. things that stand out to me, I would not be able to handle a whole cycle of suspension either. The only way to have truly stable levels with suspension, unless using it as a pre-workout supp, is to pin 2x a day.

The other thing that sticks out to me is, exemestane has a short half-life and a very low binding affinity to the receptor. dosing anything less than ED is pointless. @ 12.5 mg E3D you mine as well skip it all together.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am glad i got so good advice! Thank you all for your contribution and Get some, thanks so much bro for giving me such a long an informative reply! Regarding Suspension, i am ok with 7 injections per week but 14 is WAY too many injections, even with a 27g. I mean, half a cc of testoviron in each quad with a 27g and my legs are extremely sore. I can walk but whenever i have to bent or climb stairs, OMG. So i can only imagine how it's going to be with two test suspension injections per day.

I might just stick to test prop which requires 7 pins every two weeks instead of the double that suspension requires.

Out of these two, which one hurts most? I mean i know it's a personal thing really and differs from people to people or the products used, but what do people generally complain more about?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic