Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Thought I'd drop in and say Hi

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe New Years. I just under went shoulder surgery so I'm stuck in an immobilizer for the next 6 weeks. Had a complete repair on the rotator cup requiring four anchors in the bone. I get the stiches removed a week from today. Hopefully the scars won't look to bad when wearing a tank top. It'll be sometime before I can really train again. My wife and I have a weeks vacation on a Florida beach in early April, so I'm sure I'll look like a fat beached whale by then. Hopefully no one will try to push me back into the water.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Been there done the surgery and recovery....you will be stronger than be fore, just be paitient

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just say the scar is a wrestling injury from your days in the WWE. Welcome back.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Been there done the surgery and recovery....you will be stronger than be fore, just be paitient
This is my third shoulder surgery. I had a full tear of my supraspinatus repaired in my right shoulder back in December 2 years ago. Ended up getting a post surgical infection that set my recovery back 6 to 8 weeks. Took a year before I had full recovery. Was having some issues with my left shoulder even before the surgery, but those issues became much worse once I started back lifting heavier weights. Got an MRI done and was told I had 2 large bone spurs that were cutting my supraspinatus tendon that needed to be removed. Had surgery on left shoulder in April this year to remove the bone spurs and repair the tendon. Unfortunately, that surgery failed and the tendon ripped free from it's anchor.
The doctor said that based on the MRI it looked like it might not have gotten enough blood supply, but he couldn't say for sure why it failed. Hopefully this surgery will be a total success and I won't have to do this shit again. Anyway I have got a long road ahead before full recovery, hopefully it won't take a full year this time. I will not be pushing my recovery though, I will be taking it slow and easy to avoid any setbacks.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Just say the scar is a wrestling injury from your days in the WWE. Welcome back.
I was going to say it happened because I refused to tap out while MMA cage fighting.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
You'll be singing take me to funky town before ya know it
LMAO, you know it my friend. Too bad I broke the disco ball in my gym doing snatches.

They ever find those dead hookers in your back yard?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Nope still got a backyard of dead hookers tough being a cheapskate these days. Good seeing you around

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
well welcome to the rode map world

ive got millions of miles on me

women dig scars!! lmao take ur time --sure they couldnt push a whale back in bc no one lifts anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic