Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

This may or may not be my final post...and why you should or shouldnt care.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Buy me a cheese steak in Terminal F today and I may let you stay.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Get a puppy they need attention too!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is Frank KBD? If he was, I would have thought he would've posted more pics....

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Wasn’t this the guy that was like one step away from being an IFBB pro? WTH is wrong with you all running him off like that? No one here can touch his knowledge! Dam it boy don’t go!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Wait, we have an African American member?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wait, we have an African American member?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bong rips and post sometimes do not translate. Don't be so thinned skinned and keep trying! More bong rips will help!

K

Kat

Sep 6, 2019
It is clear what is going on here. Or should I say what ISNT going on here. This forum has not welcomed myself and many others.
There is no appreciation for comedic contribution.
There is no acceptance of the comradery or good fellowship I and others have attempted to bestow. Hell one of your african american members recently tried to sell me illicit pain medication to which I did not hold against you, but rather turned a blind eye.
There is no respect for the various life pro tip knowledge I have amassed and attempted to share. Heck most of you probably still refrigerate your ketchup. I had plans for an important series of threads on how to optimize potato chip freshness. Well you can forget it now.
And worst of all there has been little to no respect for Mike Sorrentino as he leaves prison and tries to rebuild his life.
In the coming weeks and months I will be making a decision. I see now why the likes of cosmo kramer have decided to flee. Maybe I will join him in the winds of change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic