Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

This is NOT a thread debating site injections. Mayo/DW/etc.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It is, however, a question related to site injections. When I started my cycle 5 weeks ago, I decided I would pin my biceps as often as possible. If they were still sore, or I had a back day in the near future, I would not pin. Otherwise, I'd pin as often as I could. At first, I went with .5ml to each bicep, and the intensely good soreness lasted about 3-5 days. Swelling lasted about 2-3 days. At first I could only pin them once every 6-7 days, but quickly, by week 3, I was able to pin them EOD, as long as I didn't have a back day coming up soon. At that point, I increased the volume (not the total dosage, as I had been pinning test prop in my biceps and mast prop in my triceps, so I just combined the two into one bicep pin per side) and regained the initial soreness for 2-3 days and swelling for 2. Now in week 5, I can pin 1ml in each head, and barely be sore the next day with next to no swelling. Is it possible that it's no longer stretching the fascia? Should I start hitting them everyday? Is it wise to up the volume yet again (I would think not)?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I dont' care what this thread is about.....you're still wrong....

j/k

Initially, the fascia is stretching b/c of both the oil and the inflammation. Once the inflammation stops the oil is the only thing creating pressure. The fascia and muscle are "flexible" enough now to accept the oil without a great deal of swelling. At this point the stretch slows, but rest assured it's still happening.....at least in my imaginary world it is.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Haha, alright, I'll take your imaginary word for it. What volume and frequency do you pin bis?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, it's still stretching, but when you start it's super tight ;) But after repeated use it does loosen up, however you will still receive the benefit of local androgens stimulating those muscle fibers!

Hawk

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
1ML? Thats like next to nothing. Im blown away you felt anything!

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I disagree westwood. Thanks for the encouragement and all, but I do believe that for site injections in a small muscle group such as the biceps, 6ml would be reckless, and IMO, not worth the cost and hassle of pinning pure GSO along with a ml of hormone. I'm not worried about the fascia breaking, I'm just not as extreme as you apparently, lol. And if you were blown away that I felt anything at 1ml, did you read the part about how sore I was for 5 days from .5ml? Other guys I've talked to about it were sore as shit their first dozen times from just 1/3ml. To each his own. I'll stick with my 1ml bicep pins until I run a cycle that requires more than 2 ml ED, then I may think about increasing the volume.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
1ML? Thats like next to nothing. Im blown away you felt anything!

Stick an mL of your choice of oil in your bicep and tell me how you feel in 24 hours.....I can tell from your avi ur sportin' 22's and all, but regardless of size if you have never pinned your biceps before, they will be quite tender the next day. Thanks for the useful post...I see admin was impressed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic