Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

This Is My Life

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Everyone's day starts the same. Wake, take a leak, get dressed. The pants go on one leg at a time.

"I'm not like everyone. I don't live like they live. I don't eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. It's 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, I'm hitting my stride."

No coffee breaks... No weekends... No sick days...

"What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, it's a job. Only the day doesn't start at 9 & it won't end at 5. It starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. It's not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7... This is a job. This is my life."

Your morning commute is driven in your mind. The route never changes.

"The toughest part is sticking to the path, ensuring the crushing routine. My drive won't change & each day that passes bring me closer to my destination, the one I've circled in red & taped to the cabinet. There is no rest. I've got miles to go."

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Everyone's day starts the same. Wake, take a leak, get dressed. The pants go on one leg at a time.

"I'm not like everyone. I don't live like they live. I don't eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. It's 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, I'm hitting my stride."

No coffee breaks... No weekends... No sick days...

"What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, it's a job. Only the day doesn't start at 9 & it won't end at 5. It starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. It's not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7... This is a job. This is my life."

Your morning commute is driven in your mind. The route never changes.

"The toughest part is sticking to the path, ensuring the crushing routine. My drive won't change & each day that passes bring me closer to my destination, the one I've circled in red & taped to the cabinet. There is no rest. I've got miles to go."

AWESOME! Sounds like mine! /respect

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Well if your true Iron addict then this is your life and your proud of it like myself ,I live this 24/7 365 days and I wouldnt change a thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic