Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

This is hilarious

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
The republican's stolen election narrative is a gift to the democrats. It's keeping the republicans from acknowledging their real problem. That Trump is perceived to be an asshole among independent voters.
Totally agree, I've never been big on the theory that the "see how I was wronged" approach is anything but detrimental

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Trump is the one that started this mess. 2 week lock down my ass to flatten the curve. Then busted out trillions with no system to verify recipients and massive fraud. Then cost the Republicans the senate which led to trillions more unchecked dollars and now sabatoging the midterms. I will never vote democrat...ever but goddammit...stop this shit already. And fuck warp speed and the vaccines...we the people beat the shit out of covid-19 with the human immune response.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Trump is the one that started this mess. 2 week lock down my ass to flatten the curve. Then busted out trillions with no system to verify recipients and massive fraud. Then cost the Republicans the senate which led to trillions more unchecked dollars and now sabatoging the midterms. I will never vote democrat...ever but goddammit...stop this shit already. And fuck warp speed and the vaccines...we the people beat the shit out of covid-19 with the human immune response.

So much truth here. It's surprising to me that Trump got so easily manipulated by the state into agreeing to the lockdowns.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
So much truth here. It's surprising to me that Trump got so easily manipulated by the state into agreeing to the lockdowns.
He was also quoted as saying "just put something on my desk and I will sign it" for the first pork chop relief bill ...
He also may have had a slim chance of reelection if he'd let the surgeon General or pence or someone other than him give the covid-19 press conferences. He lost me at saying the ratings were higher than the Batchelor after the first presser.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You guys have got to be kidding here.

Trump has done more for this country than the last 4 presidents combined.

Trump is mean? Why, because he tweeted shit to the crazy leftists that are trying to take over the country? Seems like they should have more than mean tweets coming to them.

They lied over and over about him. What would you do?

Trump is responsible for the lockdowns? Each individual state is responsible for that. Fake news will tell you otherwise. Just like they will tell you the drop boxes and ballot harvest were legal but they weren't. They, under the constitution, could not make emergency changes because of covid. We have laws set in place for a reason.

Null and void.

Have we forgotten how all republican watchers were thrown out while they claimed to shut down but continued counting?

Or the fact that one place even taped cardboard on the windows so they couldn't be seen?

I watched hours and hours and hours of testimony following the election. They did it right in front of everyone's face because they are protected in those swing states. Not for long though.

We will soon have republicans in charge so this stuff will be looked at. Right now we have the Dems controlling the info to fake news.

I live in FL, we were locked down for the first month then restrictions started lifting. We have been living free this whole time.

Because it's up to the individual states, not the president.

Trump is the Republican party but you fellas keep following deep state news. Fox is bullshit too. They may be the worst. They make conservatives think they know what's going on when they don't.

Fox is leftist owned, they give you enough to trust them while they shield world events that would bring truth to all of this.

Like Putin killing Ukrainians. They are deep state, the biggest money laundering country and Putin shut them down. He even closed 46 biolabs we put there. Oh but wait, there are no biolabs or azov nazzis.

And oh ya, we overthrew their govt in 2014 and put in a puppet govt like we have now and several other countries.

We are the big bad bullies of the world and they will do anything to stay on top. Including turning a sitting president into someone hated.

We can start a trump thread and bring all the links we have. It's much easier to see the truth when both sides are presented at the same time.

Pretty sure I missed some stuff so if I didn't address it, its a good chance it's not because I agreed with it :p

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
^ Agree with most of what you said. He did some common sense things and got it going but now its running dry fast. This Desantis thing is ridiculous and I think it's by design to get one side of the country fighting itself. He's controlled, manipulated at best.

Reactions: HDH
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Keri Lake is being robbed as we speak. Her opponent is the state Secretary and in chage of elections. Elections are a fraud. Hunker down folks. It's not getting better. The grift will go until the last of our shekels are gone.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Keri Lake is being robbed as we speak. Her opponent is the state Secretary and in chage of elections. Elections are a fraud. Hunker down folks. It's not getting better. The grift will go until the last of our shekels are gone.
Not possible, we have the most secure elections on the planet.

Just ask some of these fellas here, they'll tell ya :rolleyes: :)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Not possible, we have the most secure elections on the planet.

Just ask some of these fellas here, they'll tell ya :rolleyes: :)
“They cheated!”
Translation: “My cult idol lost!”

Elections however, have indeed ALWAYS been rigged in some way or another.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“They cheated!”
Translation: “My cult idol lost!”

Elections however, have indeed ALWAYS been rigged in some way or another.
Ha! Good to see ya bud. I missed our little discussions.

You know that shit was stolen, lol

We've been stealing other countries elections for years. Seems fitting we do the same here to keep the globalist's agenda.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Back on topic. If current numbers hold and Hobbs wins, we have a problem because she lacks leadership. Has no public speaking ability or experience and no apparent agenda. Likely to be just a tool of the left. Shame that the California and Midwest refugees have ruined Arizona as well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Back on topic. If current numbers hold and Hobbs wins, we have a problem because she lacks leadership. Has no public speaking ability or experience and no apparent agenda. Likely to be just a tool of the left. Shame that the California and Midwest refugees have ruined Arizona as well.
That’s fine — no one needs to, nor should be listening to any politician/s anyway ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic