• A5798DEE-98D1-4DB3-9CC1-37781A2E82F4.jpeg
    A5798DEE-98D1-4DB3-9CC1-37781A2E82F4.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
She is awesome and funny and quick witted. I still laugh when I see the exchange she had with the CNN reporter Asian lady. She is out hustling and working her ass off, very impressive.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The polls are rampantly false as is the news. I guess people will never learn. Just wait until the democrats lose both houses the media is going to blow up with nuclear hate.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
She is awesome and funny and quick witted. I still laugh when I see the exchange she had with the CNN reporter Asian lady. She is out hustling and working her ass off, very impressive.
I like her though her weakness is repeating the stolen election claims by Trump. I am tired of that shit. It's over no matter how one sided it was with the media collusion ballot harvesting and mail in voting it was legal at the time and will go on until laws are changed.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I like her though her weakness is repeating the stolen election claims by Trump. I am tired of that shit. It's over no matter how one sided it was with the media collusion ballot harvesting and mail in voting it was legal at the time and will go on until laws are changed.
I think that those who speak of it do so to check mf’rs that might try that shit again. It’s a “we got you” statement. We’re not fooled don’t try it again.

also goes into the face of the 2016 non sayers. If they can bitch about a stolen election for 4 years everybody is entitled

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Kari was a local news anchor in Phoenix for years. One day she went a little sideways and yelled at the staff about fake news and such and walked out. Turned to politics. I think she will win because the dem candidate is largely silent although it worked for Biden.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Kari was a local news anchor in Phoenix for years. One day she went a little sideways and yelled at the staff about fake news and such and walked out. Turned to politics. I think she will win because the dem candidate is largely silent although it worked for Biden.
I’d love to see the film clip of that. She’s doesn’t seem like the type that’d be good with reporting fake news lol

she’s tough as hell

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She will win as long as the majority vote in person the last day.

It's the only way to beat their cheating system, overwhelm them at the end so they don't have time to catch up votes by shutting down.

That's how they got the 2020 election.

Republicans will take back over this time. That means people will be put into place where Dems refuse to look at anything but their agenda.

The stolen 2020 election is not over yet. People can't simply just forget about it unless the only news they get comes from the television.

If you keep up with REAL news, you know they have ALL the evidence. We just need the Patriots in place to look at everything ;)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It's nice to see some humor in a politician. The problem is no one in America is laughing right now. Politicians take care of themselves and their own and they don't give a rat's ass about America anymore.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
I too would like to see less weight going to the "stolen election" narrative... just stick to your platform and crush your enemies before you and bask in the lamentations of their women..

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I too would like to see less weight going to the "stolen election" narrative... just stick to your platform and crush your enemies before you and bask in the lamentations of their women..

The republican's stolen election narrative is a gift to the democrats. It's keeping the republicans from acknowledging their real problem. That Trump is perceived to be an asshole among independent voters.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic