Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

This guys is an "Expert" apparently

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
His info is so dated, it's not even funny. It was interesting to here the diet that they ate from first hand experience, but the bullshit he spews was just getting so stupid, I had to turn it off.

"You can't even assimilate that much protein in a single sitting anyway..." and "You have to cut one of those (macros) out, or you will get fat".

Da **** am I listening to!?

*Edit* forgot the link...

http://www.doyoueven.com/2015/07/vi...e-70s-ate-to-get-the-ultimate-aesthetic-look/

Last edited:
L

letsgetitdone

Jul 3, 2015
He does make a few good points. Just like in Pumping Iron, they ate loads of meat. High protein, low carb. But, you're right. I too, had to turn it off around the 5 minute mark....He just rambled about nothing at that point. I think this makes him an official :azzhat:

LG

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Oh, it was def cool to hear about what those guys ate. I think the diets were much more KISS based and easier, and still gave good results. In fact, years ago, I stopped with all of the industry BS myths and broscience and went my own way with diet and results have been amazing.

Anyway, it was more of what he was spewing in between thoughts that I found obnoxious. The guy is still hanging on to science/broscience from the 90s

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic