Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Thinking about staying on

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wanting to get the opinions of old timers here who may have gone this route. Last two times I've been off for a while I tested in the low 300's (just above where my Dr would do TRT) I'm 44 years old and at that level I feel like total dog shit all the time. Bad mood, can't sleep, no energy, and zero motivation. I have cycled on and off for about 13-14 years now. I'm honestly at this point thinking at the end of my current cycle just staying on at 200-250mg per week for here on out.

Thoughts? comments? Snide remarks?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How does your blood look 10 weeks on?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Wanting to get the opinions of old timers here who may have gone this route. Last two times I've been off for a while I tested in the low 300's (just above where my Dr would do TRT) I'm 44 years old and at that level I feel like total dog shit all the time. Bad mood, can't sleep, no energy, and zero motivation. I have cycled on and off for about 13-14 years now. I'm honestly at this point thinking at the end of my current cycle just staying on at 200-250mg per week for here on out.

Thoughts? comments? Snide remarks?

I have been on 24/7 for maybe 20 years now. TRT dose. I can tell you this since I have blood work for the past 8 years, my metabolic factors have all gotten considerably better over the years. Testosterone is 772. The only thing I have done more than TRT is add 40mg tren A/wk or 60mg primo E/wk or maybe 20mg anavar/d on top of the TRT.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
I am an old timer for sure. I stay on year round, 150 week but increase every now and then. Last time I stayed off my test levels, energy, basically everything dropped. I think I was on so long that my natural recovery isn’t happening but it is what it is.
Good Luck

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I run my TRT a little on the hot side at 200mg/wk and been there for 10 years. BW is always good. Nothing wrong with 200-250/wk Shouldn't elevate your E2 above range either providing you're not someone that had E2 issues in the past.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I go back and forth from 100mg/wk to 250mg week.. for like 8-10 years now. I always dial back a few weeks before bloods if I am on the high end. Always have Test ng/dl in the 400-800 range. Hematocrit can get a little high but donating blood occasionally helps me here. Never any other abnormalities. Good to take some health aids for your prostate like bee pollen, etc if you are going that route

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
You are hypogonadal.

You should be treated as aPatient. If your doctor is unwilling then do it yourself. I entered this world because of the same condition:

Unhappy
Emotional
No libido
Unmotivated.

Those were with levels in the 300’s.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Generally my blood work is good, although BP can go up slightly. I have found with what I do (teach Jiu-jitsu full time) and weights 3-4 times per week I feel my best at 800-1,200. I heal from workouts, injuries, get good sleep and my body actually uses carbs. I realize 200-250mg per week is a bit on the high end for TRT but most guys my age don't do what I do. My plan was to cruise at that dose for 7-8 months and blast with 500-750mg plus EQ at 600-800 and an oral for the rest. (proviron all the way through each blast at 50mg per day)

For those that may ask. I have 3 children all adults now and no plans on having more (wifey is fixed) and I'm already bald.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
I have been on 24/7 for maybe 20 years now. TRT dose. I can tell you this since I have blood work for the past 8 years, my metabolic factors have all gotten considerably better over the years. Testosterone is 772. The only thing I have done more than TRT is add 40mg tren A/wk or 60mg primo E/wk or maybe 20mg anavar/d on top of the TRT.

40mg tren A per week?? That's less than 6mg per day. How do you feel and result wise?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've been on self diagnosed and administered trt for 9 yrs. And like you bump it up, I'll go as high as 500mg a week tho once or twice a year and back to test u trt. On occasion toss var or low dose deca in the mix. Had prostate cancer 9 years ago decided to change it up. Used to do the huge cycles....
Also blood work has been stellar with zero issues.
GS based on your test levels I'd do it bro. 100%

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
40mg tren A per week?? That's less than 6mg per day. How do you feel and result wise?

First off let me clarify this whole thing. As we age, our body is clears drugs in a lot less time so the less it takes to be effective and/or cause unwanted side effects. I am 65 years old too so that make a big difference. That being said, my absolute sweet spot for Tren E is about 100mg/wk. I go 150 and get a bad temper. 100 and I am good for about 6 weeks. What I always notice about tren is my shoulders come out really well and look very hard plus my strength goes up at a good pace. I actually go about 10mg/d of tren A and see the shoulders come out just as well, strength is not as dramatic. It takes 2-3 weeks to notice but it seems to be about as effective. I can also stay on much longer. I do the tren A sub q.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic