Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thinking about staying on

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
@gunslinger I could post you 100 studies of all sorts showing why I think its a good idea.
Just continue to monitor bloods, find your sweet spot, where you feel best. This may be 150mg, may be at 300mg wk.

I still enjoy extra test ace here and there and tbol as well.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
First off let me clarify this whole thing. As we age, our body is clears drugs in a lot less time so the less it takes to be effective and/or cause unwanted side effects. I am 65 years old too so that make a big difference. That being said, my absolute sweet spot for Tren E is about 100mg/wk. I go 150 and get a bad temper. 100 and I am good for about 6 weeks. What I always notice about tren is my shoulders come out really well and look very hard plus my strength goes up at a good pace. I actually go about 10mg/d of tren A and see the shoulders come out just as well, strength is not as dramatic. It takes 2-3 weeks to notice but it seems to be about as effective. I can also stay on much longer. I do the tren A sub q.

thanks for sharing

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I made the mistake to stay on all year long 20 years ago. I loved how I felt while on 200mg a week of Test E, blasting every 2 months for 3 times per year. Now, I"m 56 with multiple injuries from MMA, still on but I'm dealing with ED and no semen output. I cant help but think or wish I was smarter with my AAS usage. I got a TRT doc and I am on 50mg 2x a week of test E but I feel better with 100 2x a week....still dealing with ED and low semen output :( I know I fucked my body up due to abuse of AAS and MMA, but damn, Still doing it as a no way out. I still work circles around guys 1/2 my age so I guess its worth it. If I coudl do it all over agian, I would have gone off every 2 cycles for 3 off just to keep everything working right. I don't care what AAS ya use, it's all about what and how you are training and eating....or not eating. best thing for consistency is diet and exercise, AAS, that's supplemental and temporary ;) Yea, I get it, certain combo's work great..but temporary as consistent exercise and diet are more permanent....

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
200-250mg test is lowest I go.. going on 11 years now.. I came off for a month or two at one point but other than that on. I feel like shit(libido,depression,energy/drive) if I go any lower.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Feb 14, 2013
I made the mistake to stay on all year long 20 years ago. I loved how I felt while on 200mg a week of Test E, blasting every 2 months for 3 times per year. Now, I"m 56 with multiple injuries from MMA, still on but I'm dealing with ED and no semen output. I cant help but think or wish I was smarter with my AAS usage. I got a TRT doc and I am on 50mg 2x a week of test E but I feel better with 100 2x a week....still dealing with ED and low semen output :( I know I fucked my body up due to abuse of AAS and MMA, but damn, Still doing it as a no way out. I still work circles around guys 1/2 my age so I guess its worth it. If I coudl do it all over agian, I would have gone off every 2 cycles for 3 off just to keep everything working right. I don't care what AAS ya use, it's all about what and how you are training and eating....or not eating. best thing for consistency is diet and exercise, AAS, that's supplemental and temporary ;) Yea, I get it, certain combo's work great..but temporary as consistent exercise and diet are more permanent....
Idk why you'd need semen at 56, but if you need a bigger nut, look into adding some small amount of proviron @25mg/ed, clomid @25mg/ed, caber @500mcg/wk, and hMG @75iu/ed to your trt dosage. Clomid and caber are optional, but have found them beneficial in the sex dept. The main factors are the proviron freeing up testosterone and the hMG elevating your fsh/lh... it'll take about 3mos but it will help you restart the spermatogenesis cycle. Best of luck brother

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Choragon (HCG) 1-cc injection per week for 2 weeks will bring you back in balance. i like it sometime better when on TRT/AAS because it brings out what's left in your system to be used efficiently in growing and maintaining hormonal balance.

P

PeterJen

Jan 13, 2021
Wanting to get the opinions of old timers here who may have gone this route. Last two times I've been off for a while I tested in the low 300's (just above where my Dr would do TRT) I'm 44 years old and at that level I feel like total dog shit all the time. Bad mood, can't sleep, no energy, and zero motivation. I have cycled on and off for about 13-14 years now. I'm honestly at this point thinking at the end of my current cycle just staying on at 200-250mg per week for here on out.

Thoughts? comments? Snide remarks?
I guess you have a high lvl of estrogen

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Since the door has been opened here, I've always heard that hmg is better or more effective than hcg, but I have no clear understanding of how, or why, or if this is indeed true.

Comments?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
There are several studies that have shown that concurrent use of HCG 250 - 500 IU can prevent the decrease in spermatogenesis and intratesticular testosterone with HRT, 200 mg/wk TC. IMO, if the size of your nuts or semen output is of concern, running a low dose of HCG along with HRT isn't a bad idea. Even once or twice a week is enough without jacking E2 through the roof. Regardless semen output falls with age, BPH, retrograde ejaculation, etc. One of the curses of man, prostate gets bigger, cum shot gets smaller.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I am 55, been on Dr prescribed TRT for, I dunno 10 yrs now? My script is for 150mg/E14 days. Dosing determined by a lot of blood tests and playing around. Just had levels checked last week, came back at 692ng/dl and that was being a bit late for my inject (BTW I do 200mg E14 days because who TF wants to leave 1/4ml in a vile?). If you decide to dose yourself at 250/week or whatever, keep tabs on hematocrit levels. When we were trying to peg my dose that was the only thing that freaked my Dr when it got way above normal levels... Honestly, if it were my I'd ask your Dr to send you to an endo so see if you could get your natural production back up without TRT.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I am 55, been on Dr prescribed TRT for, I dunno 10 yrs now? My script is for 150mg/E14 days. Dosing determined by a lot of blood tests and playing around. Just had levels checked last week, came back at 692ng/dl and that was being a bit late for my inject (BTW I do 200mg E14 days because who TF wants to leave 1/4ml in a vile?). If you decide to dose yourself at 250/week or whatever, keep tabs on hematocrit levels. When we were trying to peg my dose that was the only thing that freaked my Dr when it got way above normal levels... Honestly, if it were my I'd ask your Dr to send you to an endo so see if you could get your natural production back up without TRT.
The HCT is always a problem and you may find as I have that to get the dosing right relative to how I feel, elevated HCT is inevitable. They will cut the dose to the point where you still have high HCT but feel like you're not even on HRT. The only way to keep it down is with phlebo or blood donations every 12 weeks or so. Everyone is different, but most of the older guys at the gym on HRT have to donate regularly or their docs freak out and cut their dosing. You may find it helpful to dose less, more frequently to avoid big surges in T that trigger the erythrocytosis. Even gels in some guys elevate HCT but don't do shit for their libido or erectile function.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic