Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Things that make you say WTF!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

Just add this to the list of things that make you scratch your head and wonder what the hell has happened to our country.

Where do these left-wing liberal nut balls think this money is going to come from? I'm all for helping people when they need help. I'm all for governing in a way when someone has been discriminated against.

I guess because I question things like this I'm labeled a racist.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
They were throwing around $200,000 a month or two back....so now it's $5 million? LOL!!!

They will spend it all and cry that they didn't get enough.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd open a sneakers store and a thick gold chain store and cash in, but they don't prosecute shoplifting there....

Maybe a caddie dealership with an attached hydraulics and spinners customization shop?

Malt liquor 40s sales will go through the roof!

And in 12 months, everyone will be broke again, and it'll still be your fault. LOL

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

Just add this to the list of things that make you scratch your head and wonder what the hell has happened to our country.

Where do these left-wing liberal nut balls think this money is going to come from? I'm all for helping people when they need help. I'm all for governing in a way when someone has been discriminated against.

I guess because I question things like this I'm labeled a racist.
When ever you separate the races in any way, like 5 mill for long time 'black' residents, is racist. People proposing this plan are the racist, not you.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's a culture of victimhood, self-entitlement, greed, selfishness, and brutality. Nothing will ever be enough. They will take everything and demand more. They claim they just want equality. No, much like all of these other groups like LGBTQ+, they don't want "equality." They require superiority. They require adoration.

They cannot participate in civilized society.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
"...released its draft report last month to address reparations – not for slavery, since California was not technically a slave state, but "to address the public policies explicitly created to subjugate Black people in San Francisco by upholding and expanding the intent and legacy of chattel slavery."

"To be eligible for the program, the applicant must be 18 years old and have identified as Black or African American on public documents for at least 10 years. They must also prove at least two of eight additional criteria, choosing from a list that includes, "Born in San Francisco between 1940 and 1996 and has proof of residency in San Francisco for at least 13 years," and/or, "Personally, or the direct descendant of someone, incarcerated by the failed War on Drugs.""

This is the stupidest crap i've ever heard and read....well, maybe.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
They are just doing this to raise the issue of reparations to get the black and libby votes nationwide.
Never happen. They get reparations everyday free phones food housing heat education etc. We grew up lower middle class and most of my black segregated classmates were better dressed and fed on welfare than me.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
They hand out checks like that that money is going to be spent in 2 seconds and then they're going to want more and we're probably going to end up giving it to them.

What happened to just getting out and busting your ass and earning your own way? Yes I agree there's probably some systemic racism but there are also millions of very successful black people sorry people of color that didn't let the color of their skin dictate what they can and can't do. I work my butt off every single day and I struggle I don't blame that on anybody else. It's just life. When you sit on your butt and you do nothing except hold your hand out and wait for somebody to put money in it you're causing your own worthless pathetic life to go nowhere.

Yes I know the Dems are doing this for votes but what baffles me is how do they think this is all going to turn out? Our country is already in such debt inflation is outrageous just adding stuff like this to the fire nobody's going to be able to afford anything in 5 million dollars will mean nothing.

Ugh!! I hate this crap

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic