Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You order Dominos?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I draw the line there. I will throw in a Digiorno rising crust in the oven before eating a Domino's pizza.
Is that you're pizza night bro? Digiorno? i like Jets pan pizza / Cottage in thin crust or this family restaurant pizza down the street from me.
Frozen pizza only on emergency. Then I opt for cheese only on those .. maybe add some toppings or not.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Is that you're pizza night bro? Digiorno? i like Jets pan pizza / Cottage in thin crust or this family restaurant pizza down the street from me.
Frozen pizza only on emergency. Then I opt for cheese only on those .. maybe add some toppings or not.
Na we have a few good WOP Shops in my area. For the record, I'm Italian so I get to say WOP. No different than what an African American can say. lol

The pies are incredible. Perfect crust, cheese is nice and stringy and the sauce has a good tang to it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Na we have a few good WOP Shops in my area. For the record, I'm Italian so I get to say WOP. No different than what an African American can say. lol

The pies are incredible. Perfect crust, cheese is nice and stringy and the sauce has a good tang to it.
RO! Sicilian here bro :- )

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
New York or Chicago style?
Dumbest question I have ever seen posted, NY is the ONLY style worth eating. Chicago is tomato soup with some meat, cheese and croutons thrown in.

Reactions: 5.0
Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
Haven’t had pizza yet this year... the one thing I miss on a keto diet. I’ll have to double up on bacon tonight to compensate for opening this thread.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic