Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

There will be several new Advertisers on TID

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The new advertising system is in place and functioning hence you will likely see several new advertisers here at The Iron Den over the next several weeks,

While I'd love to have an advertisement-free website, advertising is a necessary (evil) to achieve our objectives of growing our forum. Advertisers make this possible. There will be no additional banners than what you see now however those banners are all free and will be replaced by paying sponsors (No Sources).

This is no way represents an endorsement of any company advertised on this website (and never will). Advertisers are simply paying for an opportunity to receive exposure to a particular audience. The burden rests firmly on them to prove themselves to the audience. This is how advertising has worked throughout the history of the publishing industry and it should be any different here.

Thank You
admin

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
just when i thought tid couldnt get better..

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i like the sound of your plans....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
If it gets us bandwidth and eyes, there we are.

Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
Your getting about 91k visits a month. So that's not bad compared to some site. Your SEO could be better to get more hits off of google. If you would like help with this. Let me know.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
^^ I'm pretty sure our Admin knows his stuff mate.......besides that.....I don't ever see any adds :D

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good stuff admin, bring em on. I don't mind advertisements at all. The only ones I hate are the ones that pop up and follow me around the screen. Which I know you won't allow lol

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Good stuff. I'd like to see some new supplement companies. I get stuck in a rut of ordering from the same one and don't think about there are other good choices out there.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I agree rockshawn, I always have an open mind for new stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic