Latest Member
Rockinboxer
What's New?

The XFL is coming in February 2020

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
yeah...watched half a game and seemed to be somewhat slow. Watched Cardale Jones, who was cut by the Cardinals, light it up in his first game in XFL... to me, either the Cradinals missed out OR the talent in the XFL isnt " premier"...
The latter seemed to be true.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Games weren't bad. I like the soccer stadium venues better than the large 3/4 empty stadiums. I'll watch again.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
yeah...watched half a game and seemed to be somewhat slow. Watched Cardale Jones, who was cut by the Cardinals, light it up in his first game in XFL... to me, either the Cradinals missed out OR the talent in the XFL isnt " premier"...
The latter seemed to be true.
Jones played for the Bills and Chargers. He last tried with the Seahawks but got cut from their practice squad.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It sure as hell beats no football. But here is the rub from what I've seen, and it's just my opinion. I'll still be watching as the product isn't bad at all. But big time college football and the NFL will always be better and more exciting IMO.

NFL QB is the hardest position to play in pro sports. Most teams in the NFL don't have a good quarterback. The XFL has a QB problem from the games I've seen (the NFL does too btw). The problem is - everyone on the field was a stud in college. Not quite good enough to make a real career in the NFL, but still was an excellent player. So the defenses are to good and fast for the Offense to beat them with a college style offense - which is a lot easier on the QB. But the QB's aren't really good enough to run a more pro style offense - or they'd be in the NFL. So the QB play has not been good at all.

That said I still think the games are worth watching and entertaining.