Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The World is Going to End...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So the world is supposed to end... What's that one last thing you'll do to go out with a bang? What's the one thing you didn't do that you wish you had?

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Punched out the doomsday people in the subway for being terrorists.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
lol, this guy is going to look like a tool when he's wrong for the second time...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
One last thing, consume all the booze in my house. I am like soo raptured. What I wish I had done, nothing. I've lived my life to the fullest. I smoked two cigars tonight. I've got one more cigar to go.

Slic.

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
No rapture is happening today just because some nutjob says so... But if we knew for sure? Like if a meteor was within hours of destroying earth? Id probably just snuggle up with my sweetie and give her the option of using one of my guns to end it beforehand... (one to the head has GOT to be less painful that a fiery explosion! lol)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
LOL @ all the people that fall for this crap, but if this were to come about I'd be snug in my bed. With so many religious nutjobs in the world, its amazing how much power they have over people

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
hhhhhmmm play a little old school REM (its the end of the world) Have a nice little dinner with the family then kiss my happy ass good bye....but of course im W4C so i'll be left behind to fight Gods war....Semper Fi biatches!!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
One last thing, consume all the booze in my house. I am like soo raptured. What I wish I had done, nothing. I've lived my life to the fullest. I smoked two cigars tonight. I've got one more cigar to go.

Slic.

I might head over to slic's house.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
crap!! I missed it!!! So what happened? :D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
crap!! I missed it!!! So what happened? :D

Well, everybody wanted to come clean before God came, so a few not-so-surprising confessions were made.

Mayo is actually the father of IronCore's child. IronCore actually carried the mutt as Mayo didn't pull out in time.

FlyingDragon admitted that his alter ego is Harry Potter and he dresses up for conventions.

Goldy is actually the red-haired troll from Lord of the Rings.

Dangling Unit has an enlarged medula oblongata, which is why he is so ornery all the time.

Lizard King invented the Smith machine, alongside Al Gore.

And last, but not least, I have herpagonasyphylAIDS.

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I just watched "2012" on Encore...made for quite a creepy afternoon

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I was squatting 405 x 3 sets x 10 when world was supposed to end. feel sorry for that deusche who donated life's savings for their ads and my sore quads..;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic