Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The US war against Russia

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is all a plan in motion. They need this war for money. There is no we should stay out of it. We are it, lol

I'd say the plan is going good. 150 billion now. They added another 1.85 billion.

All this while people are rooting for ukraine who is murdering its own people to make Putin look bad.

Before trump they were looking at war with north korea. Trump took over and ended all wars.

They tried to use the pandemic to take the world down but that was a failure.

Now they have Russia. Putin isn't attacking ukraine, he's attacking the deep state and nazis.

We are the deep state along with many others.

If Putin wanted to destroy ukraine, he would have done it easily and fast.

He shut down money laundering and the 46 biolabs.

He took the info from the labs and spoke at the un. He said they had corona and monkey pox. They were shipping samples all around the world.

If you watched the news they said no labs, no nazis.

Then it was a few labs and a few nazis but the nazis were good.

Money

Money

Money

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
20221222_094843.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Zelenski taking some cash home just in case his wife needs another 40 grand for shopping...

20221222_102208.png

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He’s such a fucking idiot. I hate that guy. Idk how the fuck my state elected him into office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, because he wasn't elected.

There are over 1800 of the fraud machines placed in the United States.

This is how we got to where we are today.

Nobody is voting these fools in.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lol, because he wasn't elected.

There are over 1800 of the fraud machines placed in the United States.

This is how we got to where we are today.

Nobody is voting these fools in.

Completely believe that. It’s so funny when I hear people say things like “you really think the government would do that” about so many things, I’m like I absolutely fucking know they will lol.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
l
He’s such a fucking idiot. I hate that guy. Idk how the fuck my state elected him into office.

29 Republican bastards voted for 1.7 trillion budget. The senate could have held firm until the new year but we know now why they didn't. There isn't any hope for the future the democrats control everything in this country and the world.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I can't stand McConnell and all the RINO's associated with him. They are just as bad as looney far left liberals. I hope he is gone by 2024....I think I dislike that turkey-necked bastard more than Biden. At least AOC has a decent body....i'd nail her silly before I ever voted for Mitch.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I can't stand McConnell and all the RINO's associated with him. They are just as bad as looney far left liberals. I hope he is gone by 2024....I think I dislike that turkey-necked bastard more than Biden. At least AOC has a decent body....i'd nail her silly before I ever voted for Mitch.

Lmao bro said it perfect. I would love to hate fuck her

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic