Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The US war against Russia

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
At this point now, Russia (along with BRICS and some others) pursuit is the end of US hegemony. The West stepped into something much more powerful than they can dictate over now.

You’re not wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Putin’s recruit :eek:
Let’s hope not!

This is my soon to be teen daughter 2+ years ago at 10yrs of age. She’s born and raised in St Petersburg, Russia and currently living in Sevastopol, Russia (contested “Ukraine”). Her grandfather — a 30 year soviet era military colonel taught her. Basic field strip on an AK. She can reassemble it just as competently as well.
Let’s see if this works for you guys — only way I know to attempt sharing it:

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I personally think it is a scam to launder tax payer funds. Look how Zelenski is parade around. There is a video of him playing the piano with his dick with his previous so-called profession being an actor/character. yea I never bought into it. The US tax payers are the ones really getting fucked hard.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've always liked Col Douglas MacGregor, he just always makes sense to me......so far.

I am not experienced enough to really give an answer on this, so I have to defer to others. I'll say 2 things though, well 3:

1) I agree we need to keep our noses out of this crap to a major degree. Let those other countries closer to Russia take some of the burden instead of just sitting back like they always do.

2) This whole 'we don't want to get involved with Russia.....but here....here are some weapons to beat them,' is just stupid to me. I could be off here, it just rubs me wrong, and I think it's non-sense and not very intimidating to the opposition.

3) I feel it's all a way to money launder. Good luck getting it investigated though.

Military tactics and schemes....many others here who will devour me on this part of the equation:)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I've always liked Col Douglas MacGregor, he just always makes sense to me......so far.

I am not experienced enough to really give an answer on this, so I have to defer to others. I'll say 2 things though, well 3:

1) I agree we need to keep our noses out of this crap to a major degree. Let those other countries closer to Russia take some of the burden instead of just sitting back like they always do.

2) This whole 'we don't want to get involved with Russia.....but here....here are some weapons to beat them,' is just stupid to me. I could be off here, it just rubs me wrong, and I think it's non-sense and not very intimidating to the opposition.

3) I feel it's all a way to money launder. Good luck getting it investigated though.

Military tactics and schemes....many others here who will devour me on this part of the equation:)
To the best of my understanding of it all, you’re summary is correct.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
With all due respect Mr. Boner, we are in big trouble.

Reactions: HDH
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Putin’s recruit :eek:
Let’s hope not!

This is my soon to be teen daughter 2+ years ago at 10yrs of age. She’s born and raised in St Petersburg, Russia and currently living in Sevastopol, Russia (contested “Ukraine”). Her grandfather — a 30 year soviet era military colonel taught her. Basic field strip on an AK. She can reassemble it just as competently as well.
Let’s see if this works for you guys — only way I know to attempt sharing it:
OMG TB I recall when your lady was just pregnant with her.................Time and tides wait for no man.
Good to see she can do what needs done.
Bless you and her my old friend.
(Even though we at times disagree somewhat we are always civil with each other)

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
If I worried about all of the things going wrong in the world I would go crazy.
I used to use a VPN to see news sites in other countries i.e. Russia, China. It is ironic how they, like us, flip a story into propaganda to suit the government's narrative.
Media in the world is not blatant propaganda. it is not even veiled anymore.

Interesting take on all of it. I am not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist but these mofos are just playing with us. We are nothing but labor for their giant game.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
If I worried about all of the things going wrong in the world I would go crazy.
I used to use a VPN to see news sites in other countries i.e. Russia, China. It is ironic how they, like us, flip a story into propaganda to suit the government's narrative.
Media in the world is not blatant propaganda. it is not even veiled anymore.

Interesting take on all of it. I am not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist but these mofos are just playing with us. We are nothing but labor for their giant game.

It is most definitely a global order changer. A great many things taking place that elude the common public’s awareness.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic