Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Ultimate Year

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If money was no issue, time was plentiful, diet was spot on and prepared by a chef, and sleep was perfect and undisturbed, all for one year, what would you run? I'll start.

January through March :

Test E : 1g/week
Bold Cyp : 800mgs/week
Drol 50mgs day Month 1 and 3.
Dbol 40mgs day Month 1 and 3.
Winny 50mgs day Month 1 and 3.

June through July :

Test P : 700mgs/week
Mast P : 700mgs/week
Tren A : 700mgs/week
Dbol : 50mgs/day
Var : 100mgs/day
Winny : 25mgs/day

October through December:

Test E : 700mgs/week
Tren E : 700mgs/week
Test Susp : 100mgs Preworkout 4-5x/week
Drol : 100mgs/day first 5 weeks
Dbol : 50mgs/day first 5 weeks
Winny : 50mgs/day last 6 weeks
Var : 100mgs/day last 6 weeks

HGH 5iu 2x/day in 12 week cycles. (Timed to start just before the end of each cycle and run throughout PCT and into the beginning of each cycle.)
GRF1(29)/GHRP6 4x/day all year.

Proper PCT in between each cycle.

And you?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'd throw in 25 mcg of T3 with the tren E and add 50mcg of T3 with the tren ace cutting cycle. Also, on the first and last cycles I'd cut the winny down to 25mg ED and only consider it useful for SHBG purposes and up the dose to 50mg during the cutter/recomp in the middle of the year. After that, I'd run HGH on a 6 month on, 1 month off type regimen.... so 11 of the 12 months I'd be on. Running GH side by side GHRH and GHRP you don't really need to ever come off GH, but I think I'd give it a month off just to let my receptors refresh and recover all my natural that I could.

Other than that I might throw some primo in there somewhere. Maybe the 2nd year switch out Tren E for Bold Cyp and Primo E. Also, I'd like to fool around with some transdermals to add some extra mg each week. Maybe throw in a couple hundred mg of boldenone or methenolone base transdermally with the cutter to see how that works out.

Otherwise, that's pretty much on par with what I'd do, considering I'm not sure I'll run Deca again until later in life when my test levels are completely regulated by injections :)

Reactions: SAD
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
nothing!- cause that would be perfect!!

driol 1000mth
hgh 2iu ed

cause everything else is perfect

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'd throw in 25 mcg of T3 with the tren E and add 50mcg of T3 with the tren ace cutting cycle. Also, on the first and last cycles I'd cut the winny down to 25mg ED and only consider it useful for SHBG purposes and up the dose to 50mg during the cutter/recomp in the middle of the year. After that, I'd run HGH on a 6 month on, 1 month off type regimen.... so 11 of the 12 months I'd be on. Running GH side by side GHRH and GHRP you don't really need to ever come off GH, but I think I'd give it a month off just to let my receptors refresh and recover all my natural that I could.

Other than that I might throw some primo in there somewhere. Maybe the 2nd year switch out Tren E for Bold Cyp and Primo E. Also, I'd like to fool around with some transdermals to add some extra mg each week. Maybe throw in a couple hundred mg of boldenone or methenolone base transdermally with the cutter to see how that works out.

Otherwise, that's pretty much on par with what I'd do, considering I'm not sure I'll run Deca again until later in life when my test levels are completely regulated by injections :)

I considered writing up all the ancillaries (T3, aromasin, toremifene, supplements, etc) but then my post would have been so long that nobody would have read it, lol. Great ideas in there though, GS, as always. Thanks brotha.

nothing!- cause that would be perfect!!

driol 1000mth
hgh 2iu ed

cause everything else is perfect

Much thanks my friend.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Andriol? really? Why not just throw some dermals in there instead of wasting money on Andriol? I'M JUST SAYIN!!!! lol

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
750 sustanon
600 boldenone
400 tren e.

T3 and anavar may june july possibly some dbol in the winter

Ill have nice dream

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I could be here forever making up cycles. But GH tren and test for starters and loads of it.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
500mg cruise of Cyp

3 months out from each meet up to 750 of sust. add 200-300 of tren ( still not sure how I feel on this stuff yet... too early)

add in halo at 2 weeks out ( that stuff is hard to find and EXPENSIVE around here)

5iu of hg /day unless hands swell to much and it starts to hurt deadlift and igf-1 for recovery

It's nice being a powerlifter..... keep it simple. The food would cost more than the drugs!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
500mg cruise of Cyp

3 months out from each meet up to 750 of sust. add 200-300 of tren ( still not sure how I feel on this stuff yet... too early)

add in halo at 2 weeks out ( that stuff is hard to find and EXPENSIVE around here)

5iu of hg /day unless hands swell to much and it starts to hurt deadlift and igf-1 for recovery

It's nice being a powerlifter..... keep it simple. The food would cost more than the drugs!

That's not just a powerlifter thing PLK, anybody who wants to grow and get stronger should be spending more on food than gear. Unless you just want to be fitness model, which there's nothing wrong with. And to take that a little further, one should spend more time on diet than on any other aspect of lifting, whether on cycle or off.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
first month
1 amp sustanon a day
4oo mg. equipoise(und.) a day

month 2 - 4
1 gram test e. PW
600 mg. bold. cypionate
600 mg. tren. E
100 mg.Anadrol E/D (1st 6 weeks)

month 5 -9
800 mg. primobolan Enan.
600 mg. tren ace, (5-7)
600 mg. TPP
800mg. cypionate

9-12 pct

very clean

my fantasy

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Wouldn't change a thing...wish I had the $ to run a year like that...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic