Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

The TRUTH About SYNTHEROL and Proper SYNTHOL USE!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Timely info considering that idiot in the Guinness Book of World Records... People's perception of the use of synthol seems to be limited to the extreme jackass like that guy.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I have no experience with it. My perception is that it requires a precise site administration, not an easy thing to do.

Curious if anyone with experience can chime in with their observations on the degree of difficulty for site administration. Did they get help? Do it on their own? And how did it come out?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The only time I would consider it is if I was serious about bb and competing

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Ive seen much more negative and terrible results from people compared to the guys that did it correctly. Therefore I will NEVER be someone that messes with that shit! Not worth the risk to me

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Ive seen much more negative and terrible results from people compared to the guys that did it correctly. Therefore I will NEVER be someone that messes with that shit! Not worth the risk to me

The risk you talk about and negative results you see is purely from a lack of knowledge
or preparation on the part of those who used it. If you know how to use the product
and where to use the product and how much of the product to use... what risk do you
mean?

george christoff

george christoff

Jul 19, 2018
DEAR MEMBERS,
STOP PAYING $130 FOR 100ML OF SYNTHEROL. THE ORIGINAL FORMULA OF SYNTHOL CREATED BY KRISS Clark WAS 7.5% LIDOCAINE ( TO KILL PAIN FROM INJECTION WITH BENZYL ALCOHOL ), 7.55 BENZYL ALCOHOL (TO CAUSE SOME INFLAMMATION OF THE MUSCLE AND THUS TEMPORARY GROWTH), AND 85% OIL (COTTON SEED, MCT OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE). SUPPLIES FOR 100ML COST 415-$20 MAX AND LABOR - 1HR. STOP BEING NAIVE AND MAKE OTHER PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OF YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. RESEARCH!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
DEAR MEMBERS,
STOP PAYING $130 FOR 100ML OF SYNTHEROL. THE ORIGINAL FORMULA OF SYNTHOL CREATED BY KRISS Clark WAS 7.5% LIDOCAINE ( TO KILL PAIN FROM INJECTION WITH BENZYL ALCOHOL ), 7.55 BENZYL ALCOHOL (TO CAUSE SOME INFLAMMATION OF THE MUSCLE AND THUS TEMPORARY GROWTH), AND 85% OIL (COTTON SEED, MCT OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE). SUPPLIES FOR 100ML COST 415-$20 MAX AND LABOR - 1HR. STOP BEING NAIVE AND MAKE OTHER PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OF YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. RESEARCH!
I you seriously suggesting people make their own synthol

Because of money?

george christoff

george christoff

Jul 19, 2018
I you seriously suggesting people make their own synthol

Because of money?
I have been doing it for years, guy. they sell surynge filter and all you need.....If you can trust some schmuck making all that stuff in his basement better than you can do - good luck to you. I personally cant. I know nobody woulnd do it better than me when it comes to putting stuff in my muscles. good luck. there is no science to it.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
george christoff

george christoff

Jul 19, 2018
..btw...with SEO sometimes u have to do 20- 30 cc' at a time for both arms or shoulder...forget about the 5cc they are telling you, if you have to spend $130 for 100ml of syntherol u re looking for $500-$600 a month, for materials that cost lest than $20 bucks per 100mL...if money is not an option for you go for it...make some schmuck rich...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
when ur 20" in biceps but cant curl 50 or even bench 300
much like FlyingDragons Vette with the 4cylinder and no blow dryer

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic