The TRUTH About SYNTHEROL and Proper SYNTHOL USE!

Discussion in 'Synthetek' started by Synthetek, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Synthetek

Synthetek Senior Member

Jan 30, 2012
    ebry likes this.
  2. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Timely info considering that idiot in the Guinness Book of World Records... People's perception of the use of synthol seems to be limited to the extreme jackass like that guy.

3. Times Roman

Times Roman MuscleHead

Oct 27, 2012
    I have no experience with it. My perception is that it requires a precise site administration, not an easy thing to do.

Curious if anyone with experience can chime in with their observations on the degree of difficulty for site administration. Did they get help? Do it on their own? And how did it come out?

4. Fury

Fury VIP Member

Jun 6, 2012
    The only time I would consider it is if I was serious about bb and competing

5. YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147 MuscleHead

Feb 23, 2012
    Ive seen much more negative and terrible results from people compared to the guys that did it correctly. Therefore I will NEVER be someone that messes with that shit! Not worth the risk to me

6. J4CKT

J4CKT VIP Member

Dec 17, 2011
    The risk you talk about and negative results you see is purely from a lack of knowledge
    or preparation on the part of those who used it. If you know how to use the product
    and where to use the product and how much of the product to use... what risk do you
    mean?