Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Strangest Morning

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Today has started out as one of the weirdest days that I can remember... Cause I just stuck a needle in my ass-cheek. I've officially crossed over to the dark side \m/

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lol. My first one was Saturday and I didn't even feel it go in. Now that I've done both butt cheeks I'm a veteran lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lmao, much respect to you then sir!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I never pin ass cheeks anymore after hitting my sciatic nerve. That shit will make you go thru a roof.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Lol. My first one was Saturday and I didn't even feel it go in. Now that I've done both butt cheeks I'm a veteran lol.

You're not a veteran until you take a shot between the butt cheeks. LMAO. You think they just hand that out? You gotta take one for the team. :))

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I never pin ass cheeks anymore after hitting my sciatic nerve. That shit will make you go thru a roof.

Just seemed the easiest although after yesterday's deadlifts trying to twist to inject was a little rough. Should I stick the quads then?

You're not a veteran until you take a shot between the butt cheeks. LMAO. You think they just hand that out? You gotta take one for the team. :))

o_0 dayum! Guess I will be staying a senior member lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

Just seemed the easiest although after yesterday's deadlifts trying to twist to inject was a little rough. Should I stick the quads then?

o_0 dayum! Guess I will be staying a senior member lol

I'm with you POB. I'll reserve that status for the truly gifted! :D

As for butt... If you stay on the upper/outer quadrant what is their to hit that could go wrong?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm with you POB. I'll reserve that status for the truly gifted! :D

As for butt... If you stay on the upper/outer quadrant what is their to hit that could go wrong?

You're good if you're hitting the right spot II. People hit ass cheeks for years and years and years without hitting a nerve. I personally cannot pin my own, so when I do hit them, my wife has to do it. It's actually a funny little dance, because she is scared to aspirate and see blood, so I have to aspirate, and then she will pin it home. I just can't stay twisted (read: contorted) for as long as it takes to pin 2+ml. I'm even starting to have issues hitting the ventroglute. Apparently I'm not so flexible when it comes to twisting.

POB: Quads are great if you ask me. Some people have problems and either knot up really bad or hit little (or big) nerves too often. But I have never had any problems with quads, knock on wood. For the ass end of my first cycle, I hit quads/delts/VGs exclusively. I've gone back now to hitting glutes and arms as well, but only because I've been pinning ED for 10 weeks, so I just wanted to spread the love. :)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
See you in HELL my friend

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
When you cant twist and turn, chest is a great option!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
when u can hit an ab shot then ur the bomb----or at least calves!!!

welcome to the darkside guys

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
when u can hit an ab shot then ur the bomb----or at least calves!!!

welcome to the darkside guys

Abs? OMG I'd rather do it SADS way and take it between the cheeks lol.

Thanks :) It's easier and re-assuring to have you guys watching my back while I do this (the right way!)!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic