Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Science of Trenbolone

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
OP, kindly update your post to credit the author of this article Chest Rockwell. This is unauthorized use of his material.

Glad you caught that... I couldn;t remember the original author, but I new it was a copy/paste.... However, that doesn't discount the value of this article... it just means he didn't write it as the first person like it reads.

A

AddingPins

Jan 23, 2017
Glad you caught that... I couldn;t remember the original author, but I new it was a copy/paste.... However, that doesn't discount the value of this article... it just means he didn't write it as the first person like it reads.

The article is indeed valuable which is why it is important to credit the individual who wrote it. Otherwise this is plagiarism.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Wait, plagiarism on the internet¿ Noooooo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

C

ChestRockwell

Jan 17, 2014
Oh wow, didn't even realize this was on here. Well, I'm actually a bit embarrassed at the article quality, and am currently working on an entire re-write / re-release.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Oh wow, didn't even realize this was on here. Well, I'm actually a bit embarrassed at the article quality, and am currently working on an entire re-write / re-release.
You were famous on TID before you even knew it.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Haha! Just about to finish up part one and will repost here for those who may have interest in the topic...
Didn't you use to have this posted on Freakz? Damn, that was a long time ago. :(

Nice to see you're still around bro.

C

ChestRockwell

Jan 17, 2014
Part one has been submitted, I'll let you guys know when it has been officially posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic