Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Science of Trenbolone Acetate Made Easy

rodgeur

rodgeur

Dec 5, 2015
Tren ace is my favorite and i do not take any more aas than tren ace. My favorite stack is 100mg of test prop and 100mg of tren ace 5 time in a week and i love it!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
it was a nice write up for those who haven't partaken of tren yet.

I love the stuff, and it does amazing things for the aesthetics of my physique. I don't get as strong on it as some claim, but I always run relatively low doses (e.g., 50mg EOD). The stuff recks havoc with my prostate, unfortunately.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ha! I have written several profiles that I was going to post periodically. I am a biochemist with an emphasis on anabolic studies, and I have written articles and profiles like this for publication. Anabolic Steroids have helped me immeasurably in my life, and I am a huge proponent of its use. I have a vast amount of knowledge on this subject and I like to help people in whatever way I can.
Did you write this up yourself?

I found it at several places on the net.

H

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Did you write this up yourself?

I found it at several places on the net.

H
I did write this myself. I have posted it on a few forums of which I am a member. I have written a few of them. I write them in exchange for an advertising slot. I figured I would post a few here, and hope for the same deal in the future.

Reactions: HDH
X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
Tren the steroid you love to hate to have around.

rodgeur

rodgeur

Dec 5, 2015
Tren ace is a mix of all we want... lean mass, strenght, hardness and traps! With test and drol you have the best stack in history!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I speak from experience that it has the best healing abilities of any aas on the planet not going into details but those who really know me will agree with this

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Really appreciate the write up MCP. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Tren ace is a mix of all we want... lean mass, strenght, hardness and traps! With test and drol you have the best stack in history!
Agreed that is a very good stack. For a perfect lean bulk blend that will make you ready to step on stage, I make a Rip Blend that is 75mg each of tren acetate, test propionate, and masteron propionate. Maybe add Anavar and you are looking at the perfect lean bulk stack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic