Members
Latest Member
pbtom

The Science Behind Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I agree with this. Synthol has no place in bodybuilding IMO.

I used to agree but have been reading alot lately. I was under the impression that synthol was injected into the muscle and stayed like a blob of oil. From what i'am understanding it actually swells and stretches the Fascia tissue then dissipates allowing for new growth of the muscle tissue. I always thought it would feel like am implant in there and thought that was the stupidest thing ever. Now if were talking about stretching the area out for new growth of actual muscle tissue then im not so against it.
The guys you see like valentino and the morons on youtube have used implants or another type of oil that actually stays there giving you that retarded blob like look...or basically i was never comparing apples to apples.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You're pretty much right crow... I have been interested in this for a little while now. There is a right way and a wrong way. To see the wrong way just look for synthol boy on YouTube. It's huge in S. America.

Of course site injects of anabolics after time will give you similar effects from the pockets of oil you can wind up with... But that won't dissipate.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
You're pretty much right crow... I have been interested in this for a little while now. There is a right way and a wrong way. To see the wrong way just look for synthol boy on YouTube. It's huge in S. America.

Of course site injects of anabolics after time will give you similar effects from the pockets of oil you can wind up with... But that won't dissipate.

That Brazilian clown is very likely full of implants rather then SEOs.

The sheer volume of oil that would be required to attain let alone MAINTAIN that
kind of additional size is just mind boggling. To put it in perspective the protocol
for Syntherol in the bis and tris requires roughly 800-900ml over the whole course
of application.

The average size gained in that period is approx 1.5 - 2.5 inches increase. So if
you need almost a LITRE just to get 2.5 inches can you imagine the sheer volume
of oil required to attain these ridiculously large muscle groups all these clowns
have?

That is the biggest thing that makes me skeptical of SEO use in the majority of
these guys posting videos on youtube.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I honestly dont know if I could do SEO. The reason I say that is I have pinned calfs 4x this wk with 1ml/ day only and it was EO. I can barely walk when I get out of bed in the am till they are warmed up. How the hell do you start out ea. calf with 6 1ml doses or 6ml total/ day/ calf for 10 days. Then 12ml/calf/day for 10 days. Then 18ml/calf/day for 10 days. I can totally understand where the Fascia stretching would come from. I think I would need a wheel chair though. atleast following BigA's protocol would not allow me to walk for a mo straight.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I honestly dont know if I could do SEO. The reason I say that is I have pinned calfs 4x this wk with 1ml/ day only and it was EO. I can barely walk when I get out of bed in the am till they are warmed up. How the hell do you start out ea. calf with 6 1ml doses or 6ml total/ day/ calf for 10 days. Then 12ml/calf/day for 10 days. Then 18ml/calf/day for 10 days. I can totally understand where the Fascia stretching would come from. I think I would need a wheel chair though. atleast following BigA's protocol would not allow me to walk for a mo straight.

Everyone is different and are affected differently. In general the pain subsides
after several days.

Check out this couple who did their shots together:
Our Syntherol pics - Professional Muscle

Personally for me the first 3-5 days at every volume were uncomfortable and somewhat
painful but after that it was more of just a pumped feeling after the shots.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic