Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The road to the Super Bowl

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Down 17-0 I guess it's time to see how Kap really is... I was hoping to see a good game not a blowout.

Who won the game? Aaahhhaha

9ers spotted the falcons 17 points and won anyways...WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I admit I almost shit my pants when the falcons went up 17-0 but I was glad the 9ers kept trucking and never stopped playing. Congrats to Falcons fans on a great year.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Great come back by the 9ers! Wanted the falcons to win though, just for tony g though. As s chiefs fan I would have really like to see him get a ring.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Congrats again Raiden and g-man. I hate the Pats and ratbirds so I will be puling got the niners in the SB, even if it does mean they will tie my Steelers in Lombardies at 6. It always feels great when your team makes the super bowl so I'm glad you guys get to enjoy it. The niners have always been a pretty classy organization.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
that was a bitch ass move on brady's part.. Lifting the foot to protect himself.. yea right.. That was meant to injure .. Too bad that ankle or leg didn't get broken ..

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Congrats 9er fans..sweet comeback..

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Congrats again Raiden and g-man. I hate the Pats and ratbirds so I will be puling got the niners in the SB, even if it does mean they will tie my Steelers in Lombardies at 6. It always feels great when your team makes the super bowl so I'm glad you guys get to enjoy it. The niners have always been a pretty classy organization.

Thanks big guy!

Ohhh boy do we have a match up for the ages, gonna be a heavy weight brawl in New Orleans. Ravens better pick their poison with Kaepernick, let him run or let him pick you apart as he proved today that he dont need his legs to win. Damn cant wait.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Who won the game? Aaahhhaha

9ers spotted the falcons 17 points and won anyways...WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!

NO ONE! Damn good game,

I got the scores flipped but hey great games! 9er's over Reavens , Their Defense always comes roaring back after a bad game

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
that was a bitch ass move on brady's part.. Lifting the foot to protect himself.. yea right.. That was meant to injure .. Too bad that ankle or leg didn't get broken ..

How bout Bellycheck not comin out? Classless, whiner crybaby. Lets just hope this Flacco don't show up in LA

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This 49er team is pretty good at makiing adjustments during the game and at halftime if falling behind early in the game. It happened in the Packers and Falcons game and I hope it dont happen in the Super Bowl lol. Im tired of hearing about this murderer Ray Lewis and all his preachings about life and changing. Just shut the fuck up Ray and play football!

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011

Seems he may not be as classy as the media portrays him out to be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic